Radio Clyde(Hollicom) stance on child protection

Can’t imagine knowing that child abuse happened anywhere and not reporting it. Vile scum at Radio Clyde for the suggestion there is no legal obligation to report it. Words almost fail me.

I'm astonished by that. They should read that back and have a think about what they are saying. Or maybe they have...

the word 'integrity' seems to have been forgotten about by poets and their scum apologists

Absolutely disgusting.

They are so far in the manky mob's pockets it's unbelievable – how could you genuinely come away with a sick comment like this without that being the case?

'Separate entity' didn't work, 'not a legal requirement to report to police' is their next attempt at a loophole.

It's got the Hollicom mob written all over it. We all know what they are saying here and quite frankly it's an insult to any victim of sexual abuse. It's also an insult to those working in the youth and community sector. They go through the same child protection training as teachers, social workers etc and are held to a professional standard by the CLD council and local authorities or the charity/organisation that they work with. Honestly, legal or not, what person of any right mind would not report abuse? That person would not be fit to work with children full stop.

I have listened to SSB again for roughly 3-4 years and I honestly considered them somewhat balanced and thought people were being over dramatic saying they were pro Celtic.

However the official sponsor of Celtic pish and the fact that the PR firm that works for Celtic is the owner by the main editor at Clyde 1 has genuinely changed my impression of them. Can’t continue to listen to something like that.

God that is so disgusting, thank F--K I no longer listen to that Celtic propaganda station, and have not for many a year.

Reactions: o7o
It's clear that in the RC mindset, paedophilia is not viewed as a vile and serious crime, when to the rest of normal society it is abhorrent, one of the most sickening.
They've moved offending dirty bheasts around dioceses for decades, rather than bringing them to justice. Now we see the hoardes protecting their football club, rather than bringing paedos and their enablers to justice.
Morally bankrupt doesn't even cover it. That Church and that football club should be closed down. Radio Catholica too.

That should be sent to every one who advertises on Clyde and everyone who works for Clyde.
Absolute shameless combats.

TRpsAlm.png

grabbed before they delete

Can’t imagine knowing that child abuse happened anywhere and not reporting it. Vile scum at Radio Clyde for the suggestion there is no legal obligation to report it. Words almost fail me.

Thing is with it - they're right. There is no legal obligation on any person to report any crime (although there are circumstances which failure to do so could be seen as perverting the course of justice).

The real issue is the spin they are putting on it and the links to Hollicom as highlighted by Jigger there. That tweet needs RTd and shared far and wide.

Poor souls don't realise what a hole they 're digging for themselves ....would love to be at the trial when they 're asked to explain it

I have just emailed my MP to demand again! for a Public Enquirery.
Everyone of us of FF should be demanding this and telling our Publicly Elected (Payed) officials, that enough is enough of this silence on the greatest ever pedophile cover-up by a Scottish Employer.

The Truth has to come out.

Is this not getting flagged up as there is a campaign to have it a legal requirement that all issues are reported to the authorities?

So let me get this right. Hollicom are introducing a framework for the case in defence of Celtic. They are now throwing it out there and using RC as the public vehicle that reinforces the premise that CFC did not wrong.

It can’t come directly from CFC of course as they’ve made a screw up already with the “separate entity” denials. Hollicom fm are setting the boundaries of the next stage of their manoeuvring. Celtic FC did no wrong, they were not legally obliged to report these crimes.

I think they are missing the point don’t you?

Shame on Hollicom, Celtic and Radio Clyde. A shame on them all.

All this tells us is that they are abandoning the"separate entity" path....They are very foolish in thinking and championing the reason for not calling the police according to them wasn't a legal requirement and they weren't acting unlawfully when not reporting the atrocities when they were happening.
How wrong can they be
See you in court
Hail hail paedos in jail

Failing to report a crime, may or not be an offence, it's definitely not the issue at hand though.

Actively attempting to cover up a crime, would at the very least be attempt or conspiracy to attempt to pervert the course of justice and could arguably be considered to being an accessory after the fact.

Did we ever get certainty on whether or not NDA's exist?

What is most abhorrent is that individuals actually try to justify the actions of despicable individuals and organisations that behave in such a manner.The fact that past and present officials and staff of the cesspit have went to great lengths to cover up child abuse is unacceptable.

" Saw a child being raped once, thought to myself, I SHOULD report this, then I thought, ach, there's no LEGAL REQUIREMENT, I'll leave it "

No right-minded person thinks like this.

For Radio Clyde to offer this up as some sort of excuse for the paedophile-harbouring Club they're acting for is beyond disgraceful!
I just replied to their comment with words to this effect. Fůck me what a world we live in.

They are one of that mobs sponsors course they are going to defend them to the bone still vile stuff tho

Reactions: o7o
Not a nice thing to do - but I think following this, we as a club/support should boycott their "Cash for Kids".

Donate to another more worthy charity.

When the recently murdered Bradley Welsh did a pod with James English - he was actually very scathing of C4K.

Would YOU want associated with Radio Clyde????? This is a new low for them.

In what way was he scathing?

Radio Catolica, the SH.N.P and Savile Fc are all simply strains of the same virus. Pointless arguing or complaining about them as they believe by their own twisted logic that they are morally correct. The response to the abuse within the RC church acts as the factual reference.The only way to deal with these poisonous recidivists is at the ballot box and in the courts. Sturgeons Republic of Scotland has acted as host for these people and allowed them to thrive and escape justice with impunity safe in the knowledge that the safety net of political influence will fall on their side. Outrageous drug death tally's, child sex abuse, falling standards in public services and the highest taxes in the UK...All not wee Krankie's fault but Westminster's....Deflection and diversionary tactics at play as per their sporting arm at the Brendanbeu.

Wow who fcuk would make a comment like this
(In Scotland, youth organisations aren't legally required to report incidents).
Eh that's awerite then we don't need to report if the children at our club are getting abused.
Naw it's no ya clown
What's wrong with these folk???

So let me get this right. Hollicom are introducing a framework for the case in defence of Celtic. They are now throwing it out there and using RC as the public vehicle that reinforces the premise that CFC did not wrong.

It can’t come directly from CFC of course as they’ve made a screw up already with the “separate entity” denials. Hollicom fm are setting the boundaries of the next stage of their manoeuvring. Celtic FC did no wrong, they were not legally obliged to report these crimes.

I think they are missing the point don’t you?

Shame on Hollicom, Celtic and Radio Clyde. A shame on them all.
Birds of a feather all three of them, utter filthy scumbags.

And there you have a major broadcaster covering up the cover up.

Vile excuses for human beings.

Anyone who listens to this station needs their head examined

I will never listen to this disgusting radio station ever again

I hope RC have broken guidelines on what they can and cannot say

It’s makes me sick to think they are trying to cover for Nonce FC

Would love Rangers to refuse them entry to the stadium.

We won’t do so but it would make Hollicom and RC realise that society won’t tolerate paedo harbourers and cover up facilitators

That is bloody shameful from a broadcaster. Cash for Kids? Aren't they meant to make kids lives happier?

Timmy, “ look, it’s only child abuse and there’s no legal requirement for us to report it, so we’ve done nothing wrong”.
Is that the next statement to come out?
There may not be a legal requirement to report it , but it should be anyone’s feckin moral duty to do so!!
I wouldn't put anything past they chunts.

These people have no shame, they have had years of denials re abuse they now think it’s normal. It’s up to us with morals. Bring these beasts to their knees by getting justice!!! For the abused. Justice minister is not fit for purpose.

So they seem to have moved from the separate entity pish to this. I wonder what their stance is when a club rehired an individual that was kicked out of the club for abusing children allowing the abuse to happen again. A club like no other indeed.

What's the legal stand point of firing a known paedo then re-hiring them again to continue the abuse?

Back