Radio Clyde Phone In - lines open at 3

Old Shug seems just reeled off every tim player as a failure yet never mentioned Laxalt.
This PC crap needs to end. Women should be critcised at the same level as men.

One of them praised Laxalt earlier... for bombing forward.

But his crosses were pish. And his one on ones were pish.

Brilliant to hear ‘Multiple priests’ Keevins slagging off Kamala, the keeper and assorted other duds.

Serious question, I haven’t listened to RC in years. It genuinely sounds like an extension of Celtic’s own media channels. Assume everything is always discussed through a 19th Century Terrorist lens by an entirely papist panel?
Alec Rae is on.

Brilliant to hear ‘Multiple priests’ Keevins slagging off Kamala, the keeper and assorted other duds.

Serious question, I haven’t listened to RC in years. It genuinely sounds like an extension of Celtic’s own media channels. Assume everything is always discussed through a 19th Century Terrorist lens by an entirely papist panel?
I could have written this, I never listen to this but we’ve got it on for a laugh while watching the Chelsea game. It’s like a Catholic confession show.

Gordon Duncan as sick as the mentally challengeds, what a horrible kunt he is
Eh? Guy seems fair to me.

The only ground you see RC advertise in is the piggery. Hope that answers your question.

At his abode, struggling with a cranial encephalitic urge to venture forth to his communication apparatus to relate his reflection on the day's fvucking.
He’s like that old kunt out of the matrix sitting in the chair. So high felouting, so learned! Pish stained tramp like the rest of them.

I'd normally say "why are you listening to that shit?". But I'm listening this afternoon!

Hugh is trying to shoehorn in the league shouldn't be finished because of the virus, he's skirted about it a couple if times now. This will be cranked up to 10 If we go any further ahead in the league.

They will want the league stopped as early as possible and argue the fact that we shouldn't be awarded the title as not enough games have been played.

Hugh is trying to shoehorn in the league shouldn't be finished because of the virus, he's skirted about it a couple if times now. This will be cranked up to 10 If we go any further ahead in the league.

They will want the league stopped as early as possible and argue the fact that we shouldn't be awarded the title as not enough games have been played.
Exactly why every game is a cup final. We need to make sure the players understand this.

We play again on the weekend whilst they play last years cup. These are opportunities that we have to win and put pressure on them.

How unproffesional are the beggars, Lennon getting interviewed and you can hear the lawn mowers or generators in the background.

If ever you wanted to describe the nasal noise they make when talking then I give you Sean from greenock just off there, every sound through the nose. Sounds horrible

"Well done alex, let's leave it at that" hahaha

Back