Radio Clyde Phone In - lines open at 3

Hugh is trying to shoehorn in the league shouldn't be finished because of the virus, he's skirted about it a couple if times now. This will be cranked up to 10 If we go any further ahead in the league.

They will want the league stopped as early as possible and argue the fact that we shouldn't be awarded the title as not enough games have been played.
Tough. Precedent set last season. Umber of games did t matyer as teams were relegated that had games in hand that may have saved them. Went on points per game. If they try to do anything different it will end up in a long drawn out court case
We stay ahead and we are ok.

Wee skweeky voice Tim on starting the big bad Morelos stuff. Hugh jumps in and calls Alf a sneak.
I disagree that he's a sneak, but if he is it's because he's simply not allowed any physical play.
Here's some Timmy fouls (and non-fouls) from today. I thought the game was well refereed.
Simply, in the context of today's officiating Morelos was no worse than anyone else.
The Tims bead haired player got away with persistent fouling.

Bitter old Hugh slating Alfredo and calling him a ''sneak''. There is no bigger sneak than the coward Scott Brown who goes out of his way to get an opponent sent off.
It was SNAKE. He said it twice. Why doesn't Alex Rae (that's him isn't it?) call him out on that? F8cking outrageous patter from a supposed, self-proclaimed "neutral" "journalist"!

It was sneak that he said, still a baw bag though.
I've got it on on the laptop, quite a loud and clear stream, not a little tranny - it was snake he said, and he repeated it a minute or so later. I'm amazed at the people saying he said "sneak", I thought it was very, very clearly snake.

I've got it on on the laptop, quite a loud and clear stream, not a little tranny - it was snake he said, and he repeated it a minute or so later. I'm amazed at the people saying he said "sneak", I thought it was very, very clearly snake.

I've got it on an iMac not sure why that would be important and it was sneak.

Back