Radio Clyde Phone In - lines open at 3

I've got it on on the laptop, quite a loud and clear stream, not a little tranny - it was snake he said, and he repeated it a minute or so later. I'm amazed at the people saying he said "sneak", I thought it was very, very clearly snake.
He said sneak mate, the context being he's sneaky the way he gets his jabs in.

Smile buddy, the tide turned today

To be honest i don't think we've got out of second gear in any league game so far this season . Against Livingston and hibs the gearbox went . Canny wait to see what happens when we get into third and beyond.:))
The match in Holland was our best game. Even McGregor got in on the act.

Wee skweeky voice Tim on starting the big bad Morelos stuff. Hugh jumps in and calls Alf a sneak.
I disagree that he's a sneak, but if he is it's because he's simply not allowed any physical play.
Here's some Timmy fouls (and non-fouls) from today. I thought the game was well refereed.
Simply, in the context of today's officiating Morelos was no worse than anyone else.
The Tims bead haired player got away with persistent fouling.
They never mentioned any of these clear fouls of course...good clip summary

What was with Keevin's continual use of "Rangers now have the whip hand"?

I have never read or heard that term used in a footballing context anywhere. This lady's front bottom must have said it approaching double figures.

Wee skweeky voice Tim on starting the big bad Morelos stuff. Hugh jumps in and calls Alf a sneak.
I disagree that he's a sneak, but if he is it's because he's simply not allowed any physical play.
Here's some Timmy fouls (and non-fouls) from today. I thought the game was well refereed.
Simply, in the context of today's officiating Morelos was no worse than anyone else.
The Tims bead haired player got away with persistent fouling.
Duffy could’ve seen red for his push

I don’t listen to it but for those of you who do, what does he call Brown for his off the ball antics, elbowing opponents as they go past him. Sneak or snake :rolleyes:
Cute, professional, a “wind up merchant”?
I wonder if they have the show from the day Morelos was sent off in the first half after hitting Brown, in their archives.

What paper does Shug write for? Just read his column and a more biased and bigoted piece of scribbling I don't think I have ever read outside the Celtic View. Surely he should be severely censured for that .

I can call him Shirley as well as it suits his wee greetin' face.

Will be good fun this week to listen and bask in mentally challenged tears as they phone up looking for reassurance that everything is going to be all right :)

What paper does Shug write for? Just read his column and a more biased and bigoted piece of scribbling I don't think I have ever read outside the Celtic View. Surely he should be severely censured for that .

I can call him Shirley as well as it suits his wee greetin' face.

You always get non stop propaganda from keevo thats why he does sellik radio and the reason he was brought back to the sunday mail.

Hes getting more and more nasty and angry about the 10 in a row he wants so badly.

I'm trying to listen back to SSB but it won't play. Gutted.

Came here to post this, turned for the first time in about 3 years. Is this the level of commentary that's accepted by his employers!!

Now got that knob on Laurie is it

He never called him that. Making shit up doesn't help our case.

Fantastic! Was trying on their website but was the only show that wouldn't play. Funny that.

Back