Radio Clyde tomorrow

Rangerista

Good on the caller for pulling up Hannah for Leckie's awful article. Hannah's response was a disgrace. He said they have the best columnists in Scotland at The Sun and then listed Provan, Stewart and a few others. As expected he defended Leckie and basically said he was simply responding to Alfredo's awful behaviour both recently and last season.
I've posted on a different thread, talk about offenders sticking together, Hannah was an embarrassment trying to defend the indefensible. The caller is the only person who came out of this with any integrity, well done to him.

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
As a former newspaperman (not in WoS) I can tell you that any half decent editor will be made well aware of anything that could be controversial and/or complained about before it is published.
Therefore, at the very least, there will be tacit agreement that the content is published and also editors invariably apply the policies of their owners/CEOs. If they think they are enhancing the brown nosing, then they will be delighted to do so.
Most who make it into the editor’s chair are
nothing more than spineless ‘politicians’.

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
Doesn't mean he shares his opinion. I could be some taigs gaffer at work but doesn't mean I agree with the shite he spouts.
See when you allow his shite to be publicly attributed to the company, then it becomes your responsibility.

And just for the record, he fùcking defended the article live on radio.

I know you're not the brightest but I'm sure even you can figure out that defending it means he agrees with it.

bluebeak

See when you allow his shite to be publicly attributed to the company, then it becomes your responsibility.

And just for the record, he fùcking defended the article live on radio.

I know you're not the brightest but I'm sure even you can figure out that defending it means he agrees with it.
I may or may not be the brightest like you are, but I don't listen to shite like radio Clyde SSB (that's for taigs) so I wouldn't know that he defended it. Had I listened to shite like SSB (which is for taigs) as you obviously did and heard him defend these remarks then I could vent my spleen on Hannah. As I don't listen to SSB (which is for taigs) I will have accept what you say to be fact.

bluebeak

I know he's a fukin scumbag but it's Leckie who said it. I wouldn't like to be held responsible for something I didn't say. Get on to Leckie he is the kunt that said it
For whom it may concern. I don't buy or read the fukin sun. I don't listen to shite on SSB (which is for taigs) If you want to be offended then read or buy the Sun they will do it good. If that doesn't do it for you then listen to SSB (which is for taigs). Lesson over don't buy the fukin Sun of listen to SSB(which is for taigs).
This is only my opinion of course.

Maxi1872

Official Ticketer
Why am I not suprised Tommy never got a chance to come back in. Some amount of shite spouted by hannah defending the indefensible. Utter rag of a paper and how he can say on live air that wasn't a personal attack sums them up. Ban then from ibrox once and for all

Speminalium8

Why am I not suprised Tommy never got a chance to come back in. Some amount of shite spouted by hannah defending the indefensible. Utter rag of a paper and how he can say on live air that wasn't a personal attack sums them up. Ban then from ibrox once and for all
They very conveniently were running late for beat the pundit......
Just wish the caller had quoted Leckie’s more personal insults on our player verbatim as Hannah claimed Leckie’s comments weren’t against the player but on his recent behaviour. ( which we know is nonsense )