Radio Clyde tomorrow

The same way they protected DJ from Sutton.

Snyde let that sustained attack happen and the cuunt Sutton should have been cut off

I just don’t think Snyde and their association with Hollicom will let callers get into Hannah

Just my opinion. They might let people on but I doubt it. We will find out as show is on now

Hannah got the Hollicom memo “a very promising 21 year old midfielder”. About this Soro they’re after

"new Kante" :cool:

a trick they've been doing for decades it seems, I still remember some player they had on trial being called "the Estonian Messi" and then they didn't even buy the player. Technology changes but the newspapers in this hole of a country don't

It's been a Celtic love in so far. Dalziel is very excited about seeing the Pole.

Roger thinks there's more pressure on Rangers to stop (a tainted) 9 in a row than Celtic to win (a tainted) 9 in a row, of course....

Dalziel just said if you sign a striker it doesn't matter if he costs a tenner or a £100m
you wont be able to tell if hes a good player till he starts scoring goals.
Wow this guy is on a public format supposedly being paid as an expert.

Good on the caller for pulling up Hannah for Leckie's awful article. Hannah's response was a disgrace. He said they have the best columnists in Scotland at The Sun and then listed Provan, Stewart and a few others. As expected he defended Leckie and basically said he was simply responding to Alfredo's awful behaviour both recently and last season.

Good on the caller for pulling up Hannah for Leckie's awful article. Hannah's response was a disgrace. He said they have the best columnists in Scotland at The Sun and then listed Provan, Stewart and a few others. As expected he defended Leckie and basically said he was simply responding to Alfredo's awful behaviour both recently and last season.
I've posted on a different thread, talk about offenders sticking together, Hannah was an embarrassment trying to defend the indefensible. The caller is the only person who came out of this with any integrity, well done to him.

Back