Radio Clyde tomorrow

As a former newspaperman (not in WoS) I can tell you that any half decent editor will be made well aware of anything that could be controversial and/or complained about before it is published.
Therefore, at the very least, there will be tacit agreement that the content is published and also editors invariably apply the policies of their owners/CEOs. If they think they are enhancing the brown nosing, then they will be delighted to do so.
Most who make it into the editor’s chair are
nothing more than spineless ‘politicians’.

Doesn't mean he shares his opinion. I could be some poets gaffer at work but doesn't mean I agree with the shite he spouts.
See when you allow his shite to be publicly attributed to the company, then it becomes your responsibility.

And just for the record, he fùcking defended the article live on radio.

I know you're not the brightest but I'm sure even you can figure out that defending it means he agrees with it.

See when you allow his shite to be publicly attributed to the company, then it becomes your responsibility.

And just for the record, he fùcking defended the article live on radio.

I know you're not the brightest but I'm sure even you can figure out that defending it means he agrees with it.
I may or may not be the brightest like you are, but I don't listen to shite like radio Clyde SSB (that's for poets) so I wouldn't know that he defended it. Had I listened to shite like SSB (which is for poets) as you obviously did and heard him defend these remarks then I could vent my spleen on Hannah. As I don't listen to SSB (which is for poets) I will have accept what you say to be fact.

I know he's a fukin scumbag but it's Leckie who said it. I wouldn't like to be held responsible for something I didn't say. Get on to Leckie he is the kunt that said it
For whom it may concern. I don't buy or read the fukin sun. I don't listen to shite on SSB (which is for poets) If you want to be offended then read or buy the Sun they will do it good. If that doesn't do it for you then listen to SSB (which is for poets). Lesson over don't buy the fukin Sun of listen to SSB(which is for poets).
This is only my opinion of course.

Why am I not suprised Tommy never got a chance to come back in. Some amount of shite spouted by hannah defending the indefensible. Utter rag of a paper and how he can say on live air that wasn't a personal attack sums them up. Ban then from Ibrox once and for all

Why am I not suprised Tommy never got a chance to come back in. Some amount of shite spouted by hannah defending the indefensible. Utter rag of a paper and how he can say on live air that wasn't a personal attack sums them up. Ban then from Ibrox once and for all
They very conveniently were running late for beat the pundit......
Just wish the caller had quoted Leckie’s more personal insults on our player verbatim as Hannah claimed Leckie’s comments weren’t against the player but on his recent behaviour. ( which we know is nonsense )

They very conveniently were running late for beat the pundit......
Just wish the caller had quoted Leckie’s more personal insults on our player verbatim as Hannah claimed Leckie’s comments weren’t against the player but on his recent behaviour. ( which we know is nonsense )
Aye absoloute nonsense from hannah. Deflect away from the callers point and turn it into alfredos fault. That article was scandalous and its not the first of its kind either. Never seen a player subject to this kind of slander ever in my life. This cannot fly again without a response from rangers

Reactions: o7o
Good luck with this.
I’ve lost count how many times I’ve tried to explain this.
One other measure they use is any spike in sales of advertised products and services.
Although, it’s a wee bit more scientific than how it reads there.
That is utter rubbish.

I get the specifics of surveys for radio listener analysis but I think you’re being disingenuous; apply my logic to a Rangers fan who, after Leckie’s article, buys The Sun, or clicks a link to The Sun, the correlation between buying and paying his wages I think is indisputable. I’d be grateful for your thoughts.

Yeah buying or clicking on links gives revenue to the Sun, however Radio is differen, they have a really out of date method of estimating listener figures, someone go’s to a cross section of homes with a survey and asks you to fill in what you’ve listened to over a week, simply turning on your radio doesn’t register.

You’d think in 2020 that would have changed but it bizarrely hasn’t.

Why? Are you responsible for what some poet in your work says just because you work beside him? If the answer is no then how can Hannah be responsible for something he hasn't said himself.

He is the sports editor, his boss, so yes he is responsible for allowing Leckie to attack Morelos, and in fact backed him and his views to the hilt last night.

Hannah is every bit as bad as lonely Bill.

I may or may not be the brightest like you are, but I don't listen to shite like radio Clyde SSB (that's for poets) so I wouldn't know that he defended it. Had I listened to shite like SSB (which is for poets) as you obviously did and heard him defend these remarks then I could vent my spleen on Hannah. As I don't listen to SSB (which is for poets) I will have accept what you say to be fact.
Nice try.

If you bothered to read the thread, which you clearly have as you've replied enough on it, you'll see plenty of posts stating that Hannah has defended the article.

So I didn't listen to it, I took the word of my fellow supporters (who aren't poets) when they posted on here that Hannah defended the article.

I note one thing from your slabbering rant though. You want to foam at the mouth about SSB being for poets, yet you defend a racist article in the sun that Hannah has clearly agreed was fine to print.

If you must imply that someone is a poet, it's best you don't defend that fùcking rag in the same breath.

So its Provan, Stewart, Sutton, Leckie...that really is poison tim website standard or level and ofcourse there is Hannah who is without doubt the weakest and most biased sports writer i have ever heard on radio. He hasnt the confidence to even criticise the tims about a poor performance, result or signing thats not worked out, never mind attack players for their behaviour/actions.

Bit different any time its Rangers he has a speech ready.

Quite amazing Hannah is the sports editor or maybe not cos even if he felt guilty about the amount of bias, hatred and tim propaganda they spread he would never have the bottle to do or say anything anyway. Hes a terrified shitebag he probably asked Leckie to write the column about our top class striker.

Yeah buying or clicking on links gives revenue to the Sun, however Radio is differen, they have a really out of date method of estimating listener figures, someone go’s to a cross section of homes with a survey and asks you to fill in what you’ve listened to over a week, simply turning on your radio doesn’t register.

You’d think in 2020 that would have changed but it bizarrely hasn’t.

Yes. I was involved in one a couple of years ago. Had to record my listening and viewing details over a week. I made sure that Radio Clyde and Sports Scotland were 'nil point'.

Nice try.

If you bothered to read the thread, which you clearly have as you've replied enough on it, you'll see plenty of posts stating that Hannah has defended the article.

So I didn't listen to it, I took the word of my fellow supporters (who aren't poets) when they posted on here that Hannah defended the article.

I note one thing from your slabbering rant though. You want to foam at the mouth about SSB being for poets, yet you defend a racist article in the sun that Hannah has clearly agreed was fine to print.

If you must imply that someone is a poet, it's best you don't defend that fùcking rag in the same breath.
I haven't defended any racist article in the Sun. I don't read it. I merely stated that Hannah (scumbag that he be) didn't write it.
As far as I'm concerned listening to him defend the article on SSB keeps him in a job. If people didn't phone in then his job at SSB is away. I sussed these kunts out years ago but people on here still rising to their bait.

I haven't defended any racist article in the Sun. I don't read it. I merely stated that Hannah (scumbag that he be) didn't write it.
As far as I'm concerned listening to him defend the article on SSB keeps him in a job. If people didn't phone in then his job at SSB is away. I sussed these kunts out years ago but people on here still rising to their bait.
You have said he is in no way responsible for the article.
He is the editor, therefore responsible for every bit of content.
Rather than acknowledge this and accept you are wrong and it is 100% on Hannah that this article was released, you've gone mental and dribbled alot of pish implying that people on here are poets because they listened to SSB.

We all know it's aimed at mentally challengeds, only an idiot would fail to see the link between posters listening last night with the chance that Hannah would be put on the spot though.

He backed Leckies racism, you're backing Hannah who is happy with Alfie being racially abused by his paper.
By association, you are defending racism no matter how staunch you want to make yourself out to be.

Noticed only Hanna banana was the only one allowed to comment.I wonder if Tommy let them know what is main point was early doors. If so they slotted him in for a one way debate.Tommy like me is no fking poet !

We need to start targeting them, one at a time. On social media, facebook, twitter and comment sections in online newspapers. All we need to say is that Hannah defends a paedophile club and maybe he supports Paedos. Hannah seems to defend his journalists who appear to be racist towards a young dark skinned Roman Catholic. Should he be an editor of a newspaper? That is the sort of things we should be saying and spread it far and wide. Hound them out of work as they have done with our supporters etc.
Every week we should target one of them, Stewart, Sutton, Provan, Walker and others.
We seem to jump about when one of them says the crap about our players and us. Concentrate on one at a time, they will soon get the message.

Noticed when watching the game at the piggery on the 29th, Radio Snyde had a fair amount of pitch perimeter advertising. I can’t recall seeing any RC advertising at Ibrox. Just highlights their cosy relationship - do not listen to this pish expecting to hear a balanced sports program. It has always been and always will be a propoganda station for the tims.

That RAJAR audience measurements incorporate sales figures from advertisers. It would be impossible to execute and strip out sales due to radio marketing.
Not from a retailer point of view.
Retailers do have measurements that monitor sales uplifts.
In days gone by, this information was shared with BMRB, as it was back in my day, to measure effectiveness.
Do, you might be right but the Radio Stations used the info for something.

Why? Are you responsible for what some poet in your work says just because you work beside him? If the answer is no then how can Hannah be responsible for something he hasn't said himself.
Because he is the editor who would have signed off on the article going to print.....

Back