Radio Scotland bulletin this morning

I hate generalisations but SNP supporters, Nationalists, have a very biased and skewed view of life. Rangers are an easy target for them to vent their spleens and spew their hatred for anything British.

SNP politicians are a lot worse. Bigots whose stock-in-trade is hypocracy, lies and false accusations.

The First Minister last week swore to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She clearly failed in points 2 and 3. There was no condemnation in the press.

Where was all the condemnation when the George Floyd protests were at their peak,

How dare you sir!?

How dare you compare taking to the streets to protest police killing some guy thousands of miles away in another country on another continent and local people celebrating a massive local event that means so much to them.

They didn't condemn the George Floyd protests because it would have probably harmed their "brand" and their political goals to do so.

Today they are just in a huff. They are hurting and this is the only avenue left to try and vent some of that anger.

There is a simple way to deal with this.

Come out and say that the fans have had their celebration so now it's time to get back to obeying the guidelines. Tell people if they were there over the weekend then please just be a bit extra careful around the elderly etc and wear your mask everywhere you go for a couple of weeks.

Real easy stuff and draws a line under it.
Even get Rangers to come out and say the weekend was great but lets all do our part to get out of this lockdown as quickly as we can etc.

Bitter Tims won't accept that though so we have to suffer this big song and dance until they get tired of it. Nothing will be done.

As far as the police response is concerned it's 100% in line with their policy since the start of the pandemic where people have been congregating in parks,etc and the police have stood by and done nothing.
It's a bit late in the day to question these tactics now.

Sandra White?
White_Sandra_MSP-600x600.jpg

I rest my case
Ugh.... boke

He added: "There is a responsibility to the club here. It should not take the government to have to ask the club to tell people to go home.

"That should have been something the club should have taken on themselves proactively."

Fúck off lady's front bottom!

Go home!

"Rangers Fans Risk Further Lockdown"... that's the headlines.

"Black Lives Matters Protestors Risk Further Lockdown." Remember that?

The sheer and utter pain from them all is glorious. Keep pumping out Champion55 content across Twitter and the likes today please Rangers just to boil their piss even more. Condemn absolutely %^*& all.

I listened to this and it’s brought me joy - their pain is so strong.

Frank the taxi driver - when you read this, just know that your bitterness makes me smile...you’ll never have more titles than us.

There was a massive story in the papers recently about them having parties. You've got to wonder how many people they've fined during this then going on to do the exact same thing .
Exactly. Do as I say and not as I do. The hypocrisy of the political elite and police would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

I'm loving these tears and meltdowns. It's going to get worse and worse and when we're actually presented with the trophy they are going to go into a total meltdowm.

I cannot wait :))

Just heard the last caller on that Kaye Adams show.
Using every derogatory word he could get out there about us and yesterday but under the banner of hounding the police,using the Pandemic and that Cow never uttered a word!

It's almost like a certain club in Glasgow didn't have to fence of It's entire stadium this season for fear of fans and players being attacked.

Banners with death threats to their own board and team buses attacked almost on a weekly basis, but let's get uppity about some litter that's already been cleaned.

I expect it from those who despise our existence, but there are a few instances of 'on-message' soy-fed nonsense coming from those who claim to be of our own. Have a look at the 'Finest hour scarred.' bs from @akmaciver on twitter.

Anyone could’ve predicted today’s topic. That phone-in was sanctioned the minute Chris McLaughlin tweeted his nonsense about UEFA watching. The real story is why a so called professional broadcasting company continues to castigate one and only club via a policy of lies and misleading headlines.

As for that old hag Burnie: I can’t believe the cant is still on the go. If that’s the result of Cryonics then the technology should be binned.

Tbh the state they left george square isnt great and its only giving them ammunition ,benches broken

These tramps will live every single day for the rest of their pathetic lives thinking about our 55 and why on earth we managed to spoil there quest for a pathetic and undeserved 9 3/4.
Thank you Stevie G

The SNP and their wee always outraged bottom feeders are out today. Watch how they kick our club and supporters this week, and then ask for you vote for Tartan Sinn Fein in May. The only way politicians are put in their box is by not voting for them.

Now we are back on top need to get back that attitude 'no one likes us we don't care'. As Souness once said jealousy is a terrible thing.

The SNP and their wee always outraged bottom feeders are out today. Watch how they kick our club and supporters this week, and then ask for you vote for Tartan Sinn Fein in May. The only way politicians are put in their box is by not voting for them.
That wee boot and her putrid party really hate us,if they want a republic relocate to southern Ireland and take their hordes with them, we'll take Northern Ireland those that want to remain British then we will all be happy. WATP

This is all about personal responsibility. Folk chose to go and celebrate and technically if they came from outwith the city boundary they broke the restrictions. But then tens of thousands have travelled to the Ayrshire coast, to Largs all the way down to girvan from all over the central belt during allthe lockdowns for a day out . Folk decided they felt strongly enough to go on a BLM march . Again they took the personal decision to break restrictions. We’ve seen similar scenes with football fans all over the country
So why all the headlines and outrage only when it’s us involved? Why the tweets from sturgeon and all the scum coming out of the political woodwork to have a go at us?
They hate us and everything we stand for. None of us should ever ever consider voting for these people.

Mentions we won the league then ten minutes interviewing some crank from the Police Federation calling for fines, mailings, condemnation etc.

Next bulletin they will put on Sandra White MSP who spent yesterday twitter calling for more police action.

bBC Scotland is rancid from top to bottom.
I remember Sandra White, when she was an SNP councillor in Paisley. She was useless then, and as an MSP, if anything she is worse. Sandra White, is in politics for the benefit of one thing only, and that thing , is Sandra White.

Back