Radio Scotland didn’t broadcast the game tonight in solidarity with Gollum

Nothing new here OP - chop this thread admin. Old news ;)

As an aside they did cover it. I had to listen to it for 10 minutes until I’m the door. They had McFadden and Gordon watching BT Sport in Glasgow. And they had neil McCann watching it on a wi fi delay of about 45 seconds to provide some analysis. No description of the game but just kinda talked about the game. Laughable stuff from them!

Indeed had studio coverage slamming the team and wanking over septic then after the Gers first goal it was like a morgue in the studio. Game finished and straight off the air with NO post match chat. Pathetic. A disgrace of a station. Get in there RANGERS. brilliant.

5hGU28D.gif

I didn't, there'll be plenty of licence fee paying Bluenoses that did for a variety of reasons though, they are a disgrace, there was a possibility of me working tonight and relying on the radio, I'm sure there was plenty of guys for whatever reason relying on the Radio and got F all.
This. Gers fans pay their license. That's not any way for them to behave. As I said earlier, the old fella who doesn't have bt or any of that and his only way was to listen to the radio. That's nasty

The standard of journalism and presenting in Scotland is shocking.

Just listened to the stupid bint on BT Sport interviewing Stevie G ….. "You have to score over there, but you'll have to do it without Alfredo Morelos."

We won 3-2, so go through with a 0-0, why do we need to score a fecking goal?

I wouldn't have listen on their channel anyway :p

I've worked a couple of Euro ties over the last year, driving, after broadcasting the beast game from 6 they have finished sport sound at 8, they didn't cover our game v Legia at Ibrox!!

On the other hand they broadcast us from Poland in the early KO and then covered the beast game the same night, disgusting.

I Was working tonight until just before half time. Driving home to catch the 2nd half and i was absolutely pishing myself. Big European night....lets talk about the Challenge cup and that guy that had his appeal thrown out....for 30 minutes. :oops: :))

Back