Radio Scotland didn’t broadcast the game tonight in solidarity with Gollum

BBC Radio 1 there at 8am.

Big night of Europa League football. Manchester United draw in Brugge, Arsenal grab a 1-0 win. Celtic were over in Copenhagen.

Edddoooooooouuuuaaarrrrddddddd and it's 1-0 Celtic. Celtic doing what Celtic do best.

Jota grabs a hattrick for Wolves at home to Espanyol.

In boxing...

%^*& the bbc!

Caught the first half on the way home from the fort and Richard Gordon is an absolute embarrassment.

You could hear the stifled laughter in his voice and glee at the fact Rangers were 1-0 down, he was mocking Morelos ‘oh the chances are mounting up now’.

Would’ve loved to hear him at 3-2. Mind put your wellies on Richard it’s harder for the sheep to run away if you jam their back legs inside them.

BBC Radio 1 there at 8am.

Big night of Europa League football. Manchester United draw in Brugge, Arsenal grab a 1-0 win. Celtic were over in Copenhagen.

Edddoooooooouuuuaaarrrrddddddd and it's 1-0 Celtic. Celtic doing what Celtic do best.

Jota grabs a hattrick for Wolves at home to Espanyol.

In boxing...

%^*& the bbc!
Are you being serious? Wtf man.

It is all staged managed in my opinion. Gollum's behaviour towards us is no accident and they want us to 'ban' him so that they can act.

They are basically boycotting us for religious and political reasons because they simply hate us. They think they are damaging us by shunning us under this Gollum cloak.

I despise that organisation and so hope it loses the licence fee that helps it to run this way.

If Rangers are somehow the only Scottish side to make the last 16 are they going to sit outside Ibrox with a petted lip and sulk in a few weeks?

Imagine what the BBC down south would think if they asked the yahoos at BBC shortbread to cover a potential last 16 tie against Arsenal, Utd or Wolves and this mob said no?

They could have at least watched the game on BT and commentated from the studio. Disgraceful that yet again another big game isn't broadcast - they wouldn't do that for any other club.

I had to listen to this for the 2nd half on the drive to work last night. General chit chat and passing comment about our game, how great and fast Celtic were, how slow we are, talking about the ICT booking. I genuinely didn't know if Aribo had scored or not for about 5mins, similarly with Hagi's 2nd. Telling us Kamberi, Aribo, Stewart had been subbed on but not saying who was taken off! An absolute sub-standard programme. Embarrassingly bad & not fit for purpose.

This is hardly news. They have not covered any European tie at Ibrox under Gerrard.

Anyway, any excuse:

gn218.png

Back