Radio Scotland didn’t broadcast the game tonight in solidarity with Gollum

They are a disgrace To football in Scoland, what they are doing is childish, Rangers have every right to ban a journalist who is telling lies , Fergie banned a couple of them from Old Trafford and it didn't make one difference,the BBC down there just sent someone else..I'm glad I cancelled my licence
No one is banned from Ibrox.
I wish our own would stop saying we've banned journalists, it is just not true, and it does make a big difference if his journalist's pass has been taken from him, he can still pay to get in and report the games.

That’s it,enough is enough, mrs insisted on paying license, even she thinks it’s a biased shithole

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we made it to the final again and BBC Scotland had to pretend it wasn't happening?

There's a game involving a Scottish side in Gdansk this evening which we'll be giving updates on, but let's cross live to Tynecastle for exciting live coverage of the Hearts v Dundee Utd playoff semi final!

All jokes aside is there not a high chance some poor old boy who can't make it to his local and doesn't have BT Sport has missed out on a piece of Rangers history because of this nonsense?

The next letter to be sent by our board should be to Pacific Quay csc to inform them "Hi guys, your banned sine die...carry on chaps lol."

The guy reporting on bbc england newa was very good talking about us. You could see he was happy to report and show our goals.Didn't get his name but it was channel 231. What a difference from the horrible bunch of scum on scotshit bbc sport.

I get the general feeling on here and the reasons for it, but if looked at with the emotion removed, it is disgraceful that we are not getting any coverage. Surely HQ in London must be aware of this continuing farce from their Scotland branch? Neutral observers must surely see this and as mentioned question their commitment to the charter?

I had a quick listen at full time, they were criticising that it took us until 0-2 to start playing
Couldn’t watch it so followed on here..when scored 3rd thought would switch radio on. They were talking about Celtic!!!
No excitement at all about comeback....says it all.

Reports of a sonic boom in west central Scotland was just the sound of the collective slamming shut of the mhedia's laptops when Hagi's winner hit the net.
Those fuckers were most probably licking their lips at the prospect of reporting a Braga win and then it all went tits up for them.

I've worked a couple of Euro ties over the last year, driving, after broadcasting the beast game from 6 they have finished sport sound at 8, they didn't cover our game v Legia at Ibrox!!

On the other hand they broadcast us from Poland in the early KO and then covered the beast game the same night, disgusting.
They're simply riddled with Rangers haters and are not fit for purpose pal.

*Rangers make sensational comeback in Europa League cracker*

BBC Scotland: "To the roundabout!"

And some people are paying for this.

I love the BBC be it TV or Radio but doing this by the Scottish branch is just f*cking childish in the extreme.

In the morning once my heart has returned to something like normal an email is heading to the London HQ. :mad:
Let them know that they're cheating people, who this might have been their only way of getting the game. They pay their license money too. Its not right, especially with pensioners.

Their loss...but would they ever admit it?
BBC Shortbread, tainted by the sectarian brush and not fit for purpose!

They'll broadcast us from Braga then the filth the same night, its laughable that they get away with it, maybe if I contact my MP, O'Hara, something might be done about it :rolleyes:
That reptile is also my MP. You will be wasting your breath trying to talk to that piece of republican shit.

The standard of journalism and presenting in Scotland is shocking.

Just listened to the stupid bint on BT Sport interviewing Stevie G ….. "You have to score over there, but you'll have to do it without Alfredo Morelos."

We won 3-2, so go through with a 0-0, why do we need to score a fecking goal?

Are you trying to say women really aren't very good at talking about football? How dare you (greta thunberg stylee) :)):)):))

As a previous poster stated, they are failing in breach of their charter by ignoring licence paying rangers fans, every single person should email them and tell them.

Nothing new here OP - chop this thread admin. Old news ;)

As an aside they did cover it. I had to listen to it for 10 minutes until I’m the door. They had McFadden and Gordon watching BT Sport in Glasgow. And they had neil McCann watching it on a wi fi delay of about 45 seconds to provide some analysis. No description of the game but just kinda talked about the game. Laughable stuff from them!
It must be actually more difficult to do this which makes it even more bewildering. A bunch of bigoted halfwits

Back