Radio Scotland discussing Gerrard’s contract extension - and you’ll never guess what happened

Haters gonna hate. It's in their blood.
Heart and Hand podcast with Mr Edgar and co is really the only platform worth listening to for all thing Rangers and balanced as well. The guys tell it like it is.
F@*%$ Radio Shiteland and Vatican Clyde.

I think there is more chance of the Gaffer sacking the Board he is held in such high esteem.

It's killing theme and he hasn't won anything with us yet.

Gerrard obviously deserves his extension, the improvement is obvious, with or without a trophy, yet.

The pressure would obviously come from some of our support if we fail. Would a new manager suit the moaners, a few setbacks and they would be criticising again.

Gerrard deserves next season again, no trophy or not, he is used to high standards and demands them. I trust him and his backroom staff.

We are on the right path.
Has changing managers every 6 months ever worked for anyone? It wasn't and wouldn't have worked for us either.

There does come a point where we will need to give someone the time required to build their vision, complete the project. The progress under SG would to me anyway indicate we have the right man, we just need to give him the time to see it through and build what needs to be built to win us the league.

These kunts can deck off, no matter what happens this season Gerrrad is the right man I have absolutely no doubt about that

Did they mention that he is a complete rookie manager into his second season as a manager ? Has negotiated a pathway to the groups in Europe once and qualified the next ? The man's clearly nae yoos if he can't beat the multi mullyinerrz with an experienced Barcelona beating manager.....Dick Gordon what a phud.

They like to think Rangers are in chaos in every aspect from top to bottom,SG extending his contract is a kick in the baws to that

Within 30 rescinds it turns into a ‘will pressure mount for him to be sacked if he doesn’t win the League or the Scottish Cup this season.’

You couldn’t make it up. Well, not in a normal country.
NO

but if we win the league TLB will be hounded to fuk

we have world class manager in the making and they know it and would love to destabilise him but unfortunately

he is one of us now

No one likes us

and now he dosnt care

Honestly cant get the slightest bit annoyed by what they say anymore

Firstly i dont listen to them and Secondly i dont fund them with a tv licence

We need to time to build this. Look at Klopp with Liverpool. Arguably the best team in world but it took him 4 years to win one trophy and that was the big daddy trophy.

Too sensible. And in need reality, what’s the alternative?

The positivity generated by Gerrard has been immense. Ibrox is packed and buzzing like it hasn’t been for years. The team is on an upward trajectory in terms of squad ability but we are not there yet.

Notwithstanding an absolute collapse I, for one, would be devasted were there to calls for replacement as result of the backward press, moonhowlers and the impatient and easily led among our support.

It might not happen as soon as we’d like but it’s coming

Back