Charity Raffle - Signed Rangers Ball

ANDYBRFC

I have a signed Rangers Ball to Raffle off for my little cousin who is 2 years old from Northern Ireland.

His facebook is https://www.facebook.com/ZionTheBrav/

The family are raising money to get him into some cancer trials to improve his chances of survival.

This ball was donated kindly from Rangers and is from this season so a special prize of the squad that won 55!!!!!!!!

Each ticket is £5 and there are 200 numbers, I will use a random number generator to pick the winner, which I will record live. Payment can be made via paypal or bank transfer. Message me if you want these details. The numbers still available are :

125,126,127,129,131,132,136,137,153,154,158,159,161,162,168,174,185,186,187,190,191 are still available

Thanks so much for your support in raising money for Zion and good luck.

Last edited:
A morning bump. There is still a good number of tickets available. Sold just over half the tickets in the first couple of days ao hopefully wont be long till the raffle is drawn.

A morning bump. There is still a good number of tickets available. Sold just over half the tickets in the first couple of days ao hopefully wont be long till the raffle is drawn.
I ll take 5 numbers mate, PM me your bank account and will transfer at lunch. Good luck for your cousin!

Last edited:
86 for me buddy, pm payment method & I'll get it done (might not be till lunchtime when Mrs gets home, I'm at hospital, need her to do it. But don't worry, it'll be done)
Good luck in your mission, and for the wee boy.

Thanks again, I have sent messages to everyone. There is still about 75 numbers left. I would love to get these sold out by the end of the week and drawn.

I'll take 4 mate. Can you please send me how to do the purchase.

I dont have paypal either, although i have bought goods from here without it.

Ta. And all the best to the wee fella.

Just give me random numbers please.

Apologies.

Thanks again, I have sent messages to everyone. There is still about 75 numbers left. I would love to get these sold out by the end of the week and drawn.

Are you happy for this to be shared off of FF? If so how would people contact you?

49, 73, 93, 151 please.

PM me your email and I'll make the Paypal payment.

Thanks

Still 58 numbers left. I would love to sell them out by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone that has donated so far!

44 numbers left, thank you to everyone that has bought a number and also to those that have shared this on facebook.

Back