Raheem Sterling - Scumbags broke into his home

Didn't this happen to another EPL player recently while he was playing in the league? Bet its these gangs
Edit....just read article...must have been terrifying for his family. Hope they catch these thugs. It's happening too often.

My sympathy goes out to Raheem….utter scum of society who perpetrate these crimes. I applaud Gareth Southgate for reading the room correctly and allowing the player to return back to the U.K. to be with his family. Let’s hope the Greater Manchester Constabulary catch the scum and more importantly our weak judiciary finally come down on them heavily.

Didn't this happen to another EPL player recently while he was playing in the league? Bet its these gangs
Edit....just read article...must have been terrifying for his family. Hope they catch these thugs. It's happening too often.
Happened to Joao Cancelo as well I think.

Reece James had the same problem last year when he was playing in a CL game for Chelsea.
Kyle Walker invested 40k on a guard dog to hopefully prevent this stuff happening,

Absolutely vile human beings. Hopefully his family are OK and don't end up mentally scarred from this ordeal

Similar happened to Mark Cavendish last year too although he was home at the time recovering from an injury.

Utter scum should have their hands chopped off if they are caught and convicted.

The UK must be one of the easiest counties to do smash n grabs in. Can’t have private security with guns. Can’t own a spring bat to smash their kneecaps in or you’ll get the jail.

Apart from cameras what else is there a person can actually do?

Fucking scumbags.

I was little but our house was broken into, no one was home at the time, but the sense of invasion really effected my mum, and me and my brother to a certain extent.

Can't imagine how his family must be feeling at this time.

I hope they are able to get over this soon.

The UK must be one of the easiest counties to do smash n grabs in. Can’t have private security with guns. Can’t own a spring bat to smash their kneecaps in or you’ll get the jail.

A few big dogs is a good idea.

Horrifying experience that . I remember when I was a kid two burglars had gotten into the house, it was terrifying. Luckily my dad was in at the time and smashed one of those old huge video recorders over one of their heads. He actually got done for that too which I thought was a joke. Anyway it left me scared for a while , couldn't sleep because I kept thinking what if someone got in again. I still sleep with weapons around the place just incase and that was 30 odd years ago.

Fucking scumbags.

I was little but our house was broken into, no one was home at the time, but the sense of invasion really effected my mum, and me and my brother to a certain extent.

Can't imagine how his family must be feeling at this time.

I hope they are able to get over this soon.
Same thing happened to us when I was young. My mum never settled in the house again and we ended up moving a coupon of years later.

I’d genuinely have an ex SAS trooper or through the roof security if I was a footballer on that kind of dough. Or Chopper..sick balls!

It happens all the time. Absolute scum of the earth
This stuff is happening far too often. Players needing to look at 24/7 security at their home is shocking but it's going to need to be the norm

Scumbags, hopefully get caught.

Can't help but think with the money these players are on and the world knowing they're not at home surely they beef up security for 6-8 weeks. Patrols, handlers & dogs etc. Hire some nasty bastards in. Shouldn't have to be like that but unfortunately it's the way of the world right now.

Definitely a good investment these days if you’ve got the money for one or two. Don’t know the legalities around it biting someone though
In these circumstances i dont think that would even enter your thinking. Que sera, sera.

Does it have to be the kneecaps?

If I was home and a intruder entered my home while the family were asleep, I’d genuinely not care about the consequences, and certainly not when the robbing prick is lying on the deck with his face smashed in.

You are right, however, that we are a soft touch in this country when it comes to security and how to avoid being robbed and also punishing those who rob severely.

Absolute scum of the earth.

If your a top level international footballer I don’t get why you wouldn’t have 24/7 Secruity in your house and proper gates/fencing etc
Tamara Ecclestone had 24 hr security and big gates and she got robbed for over millions!!!!

The same gang also robbed few other places including Frank Lampard

If they want in they will get in unfortunately.

For a 10 grand a week, I would as someone suggested earlier have 2-3 ex SAS or someone of that ILK looking after my family while I was away from home, with orders to incapacitate any threats around my home.

Hope they get caught. Far too easy for these scumbags to know when footballers aren’t home but no thought given to family who might still be in the house.

On a side note it’s like everyone posting airport drinks photos or holiday countdowns on social media. If the scumbags know where you stay then it’s an easy job for them and it may well invalidate your house insurance.

Does it have to be the kneecaps?

If I was home and a intruder entered my home while the family were asleep, I’d genuinely not care about the consequences, and certainly not when the robbing prick is lying on the deck with his face smashed in.

You are right, however, that we are a soft touch in this country when it comes to security and how to avoid being robbed and also punishing those who rob severely.

Absolute scum of the earth.
You’re right, you’re not going to think about consequences, you go into either fight or flight mode and when adrenaline kicks in you are on it, winning that situation is all you think about - especially when protecting: home, family, property, yourself.

Unfortunately the dirty low life scum get off lightly and you’re treated like the criminal if you injure them beyond what the ‘law’ thinks is reasonable.

There is no deterrent at all.

Got burgled not long after getting married back in the late 80s, it was about 01.00 in the morning and the wife woke me up to say she could hear someone down stairs, jumped up and ran downstairs, got to the hall and couldn't open the living room door as they had pushed the sofa against the door, managed to push it open and found the tv gone and the video recorder and my leather jacket laying in the middle of the floor, went into the kitchen to find the window had been forced open but they had long gone. Policed turned up within about 20 mins took details of what had been taken, they said that the burglars would have heard me coming and just dropped anything and ran, they wouldnt take a chance on not knowing who was coming down the stairs or getting caught, as they would just move on to another house. We never really settled after that in spite of getting an alarm system installed and moved about 6 months later. Was really unsettling and took a long time to get over it, especially as we had a baby in the house as well. Scum

I’d genuinely have an ex SAS trooper or through the roof security if I was a footballer on that kind of dough. Or Chopper..sick balls!

It happens all the time. Absolute scum of the earth
Agree though they are probably the type of people who also want a bit of privacy aswell and don't want people around their house 24/7 - even if it is for their own benefit.

I think Messi has security round his house at all times and you weren't allowed to fly over it. At least in Barca.

No idea how much round the clock security would cost but you'd imagine anyone in the premier league will be able to afford it

Definitely a good investment these days if you’ve got the money for one or two. Don’t know the legalities around it biting someone though
Thats the thing - they should not be in your home to allow that dog to bite you but seeing what is happening out there, you as the owner would probably be done for letting the dog bite them - figure that out.

So so wrong!!

Cameras don't even stop this shit now unfortunately.

Cunts are tanning houses all over Mosspark/Ibrox just now and they have been caught on camera. Pity they are all wearing balaclavas and properly tooled up.

Our country is well down the road of a lawlessness crisis police and jail is no deterrent and if you fight back watch last weeks 24hours in police custody and see how that turns out.

These creatures are doing what they want without reproach it’s needing sorted the old way imo
I was just going to post similar. After watching that last week, I see no true justice if they ever catch them.

Still can't believe the outcome of that programme. The absolute pits of the British justice system. It's no surprise when you think of it though. For years the social work approach has landed us where we are.

Here's something for these people who have allowed this to happen, some people are just bad bastards and always will be. There's no good in them.

My sympathy goes out to Raheem….utter scum of society who perpetrate these crimes. I applaud Gareth Southgate for reading the room correctly and allowing the player to return back to the U.K. to be with his family. Let’s hope the Greater Manchester Constabulary catch the scum and more importantly our weak judiciary finally come down on them heavily.
He recently moved to stockbroker belt Surrey, near Chelsea’s training ground

He recently moved to stockbroker belt Surrey, near Chelsea’s training ground
I didn’t know that…..it’s probably a haven for these type of scum down there knowing that it’s rich picking in that area. My sympathies go out to him….utter scum these people are in our society.

Back