Raheem Sterling - Scumbags broke into his home

I didn’t know that…..it’s probably a haven for these type of scum down there knowing that it’s rich picking in that area. My sympathies go out to him….utter scum these people are in our society.
Too much information available now with the t’internet, anyone can find peoples addresses in seconds. The rest of the team’s families back home should be on high alert

This stuff is happening far too often. Players needing to look at 24/7 security at their home is shocking but it's going to need to be the norm
The salaries they are on they can afford security. Under no circumstances justifying it. But when you have police that can't be arsed doing their proper job and you are getting paid millions a year, take steps to protect your family and be careful who you mix with

For all the criticism Qatar, and other middle Eastern countries get, they get stuff like this right...
We are a soft touch in terms of our judiciary and these scum know it and that’s why they are prepared to chance their arm as the know if they are caught that they will get a suspended sentence if the judge is feeling good on the day or a light 6 -12 month jail sentence if he has back trouble. We need to come down heavy on these scum of society and impose heavy sentences at outset so that they won’t repeat. Too many fucking left wing lawyers in this country though who would be outraged at such draconian measures. Therein lies the problem. Contact your local MP provided their not SNP.

Burglars are the dregs of society . The sentences handed out to these rats are far too light. They won’t ever change, in their view why would they work for something when they can just take what they want. The Duncan Ferguson treatment is the only deterrent.

Cameras don't even stop this shit now unfortunately.

Cunts are tanning houses all over Mosspark/Ibrox just now and they have been caught on camera. Pity they are all wearing balaclavas and properly tooled up.
And if you happen to catch them in the act and tool yourself up to protect your family and property from said scum burglars, it'll more than likely be you who'll end up in the pokey.

That's the biggest pity.

My mothers house was broken into when she was out. Her tv and some jewellery was stolen.
The guy was caught a couple of days later. He was charged and released on bail. My mother came and stayed with me as she was to frightened to go back to the house. Two weeks later police contact me saying her house had been burgled again. Her freezer was emptied by the burglar and her TV was stolen again. Police get back following day to inform me that burglar had been caught and guess fucking what? It was the same bastard that broke in 2 weeks earlier.
Police were furious that this guy had been released by the court and said he had been doing this his whole life.
This effectively ruined my mother life. She never went back to that house and moved away to live with my sister.
There is no deterrent to stop crime in this fucked up country.

My sympathy goes out to Raheem….utter scum of society who perpetrate these crimes. I applaud Gareth Southgate for reading the room correctly and allowing the player to return back to the U.K. to be with his family. Let’s hope the Greater Manchester Constabulary catch the scum and more importantly our weak judiciary finally come down on them heavily.
It happened in London not Manchester, mate

Baseball bat for me.

But I’m a big fan of all things Rangers, and have a Texas Rangers baseball and a New York Rangers puck as memorabilia.

The bat’s obviously not for self defence.

I’d genuinely have an ex SAS trooper or through the roof security if I was a footballer on that kind of dough. Or Chopper..sick balls!

It happens all the time. Absolute scum of the earth
My wife (English) is more pissed off he went home. “Why hasn’t he got gates with cctv, security staff and a panic button ffs? He earns enough!” :))

This happens more and more when tournaments are on. Great idea from the media to publish when the players are gathering and getting their flight etc. Hope they identify the scum. No one should have to go through that in their own home!

My mothers house was broken into when she was out. Her tv and some jewellery was stolen.
The guy was caught a couple of days later. He was charged and released on bail. My mother came and stayed with me as she was to frightened to go back to the house. Two weeks later police contact me saying her house had been burgled again. Her freezer was emptied by the burglar and her TV was stolen again. Police get back following day to inform me that burglar had been caught and guess fucking what? It was the same bastard that broke in 2 weeks earlier.
Police were furious that this guy had been released by the court and said he had been doing this his whole life.
This effectively ruined my mother life. She never went back to that house and moved away to live with my sister.
Everything about that is so wrong, unbelievable.

I really don’t think it’s a tough decision to leave the World Cup to return home to your wife and 3 young kids who have just been held at gunpoint in their own home.

Do you not like your family OP?

Nobody was ever caught when Brendan Rodgers house was broken into, with his wife and young kid in the house, in Glasgow when he had moved to Leicester.

I don't know why people get angry at hypotheticals.

You can use reasonable force to defend your home. Do people not remember the fella who killed a burglar a few years back, investigated and released.

I was just going to post similar. After watching that last week, I see no true justice if they ever catch them.

Still can't believe the outcome of that programme. The absolute pits of the British justice system. It's no surprise when you think of it though. For years the social work approach has landed us where we are.

Here's something for these people who have allowed this to happen, some people are just bad bastards and always will be. There's no good in them.
They just no comment everything and that guy wasn’t street wise enough to firstly disappear and then no comment he had faith the justice system would protect him it didn’t he got 22 months lost a baby his job his house and they got a suspended sentence.

You catch scumbags like that deal with them your own way and do what they do no comment all the way because our police and law system won’t protect you or do you justice.

Baseball bat for me.

But I’m a big fan of all things Rangers, and have a Texas Rangers baseball and a New York Rangers puck as memorabilia.

The bat’s obviously not for self defence.
We were burgled shortly after we were married and when my kids were still very young. Babies, really.

Couldn’t afford things like burglar alarm systems back then. I kept a baseball bat under my bed for years after that and was perfectly prepared to do time if I caught any bastard in my house with my wife and young family in there.

Tragic that I had to be prepared to think that way. Genuinely hope that Sterling’s family are ok and that they catch the scum

Happened not too far from me, some amount of rich cunts up that way. Always found outdoor swimming pools in the UK to be a bit strange, you can see them from the train in the winter when the trees are bare.

I know a milkman who delivers in the small hours. He had a new client at a farm, gated, CCTV etc. On hid first delivery he was suddenly confronted by the farmers wife who had heard him opening the store-room door.

Nothing to worry about except behind her was her husband with a shotgun.

He now informs new clients about the delivery times.

A small fire extinguisher is my protection of choice, a powder one, not only is it helpful in the event of a fire, but if scumbags break in it can be fired from a distance to blind them, and also used as a weapon if they get close.

Thankfully I’ve never had to use it and hope I never will.

My mate got burgled, they were after his Audi, he took his wife and daughter and locked them in the bathroom while calling the police. Wife and daughter were so traumatised after it he was forced to move.

So there was no-one at home. No indication of weapons. And if it is where I think it is in Oxshott all caught on CCTV.
You should never trust The Sun

Can see a point in future where the big clubs start putting security into the players homes as part of their contracts.
International teams might as well, happening far too often

Thats the thing - they should not be in your home to allow that dog to bite you but seeing what is happening out there, you as the owner would probably be done for letting the dog bite them - figure that out.

So so wrong!!
My house has cameras front and back, inside and also in my garage, but my German Shepherd will rip the bollocks of anyone that tries to break in and he will get a nice juicy treat for doing so (not the bollocks)

My house has cameras front and back, inside and also in my garage, but my German Shepherd will rip the bollocks of anyone that tries to break in and he will get a nice juicy treat for doing so (not the bollocks)
And you absolutely would not be done with that in any way shape or form.

People are making up imaginary scenarios to get angry.

I don't know why people get angry at hypotheticals.

You can use reasonable force to defend your home. Do people not remember the fella who killed a burglar a few years back, investigated and released.
issue we have is what do the old bill and prosecution class as reasonable force at that time??

issue we have is what do the old bill and prosecution class as reasonable force at that time??
When someone breaks into your home? Almost anything as long as they aren’t running away or you don’t torture them.

People have picked up knifes and literally killed a burglar and not been done for it as their life was in danger.

That farmer got jailed years ago as the thieving gypsy who had broken in was trying to run away and he shot him in the back, so at that point it wasn’t self defence.

And if you happen to catch them in the act and tool yourself up to protect your family and property from said scum burglars, it'll more than likely be you who'll end up in the pokey.

That's the biggest pity.

The last ep of 24hours in police custody was exactly on this topic. Guy finds people robbing his house, chases them in his car and ends up hitting them off their bikes with his car (by accident).

The UK must be one of the easiest counties to do smash n grabs in. Can’t have private security with guns. Can’t own a spring bat to smash their kneecaps in or you’ll get the jail.

Apart from cameras what else is there a person can actually do?
Employ big Dunc.
Far more effective than any baseball bat.

Similarvthing happened to Ian Wright when he was a pundit at the Brazil World Cup. Scumbags forced entry to his house with the family inside.

Your family would have security up the ying yang if you earned that money.

Especially in the North West area of England.
Mate, it’s not localised. There’s stories (I forget who) of the France boy in 2018 being away and his family held at gun point… fkn gun point. These are the scummiest criminals available.

“I’ll rob ur Mrs and kids blind with a knife/gun, but heaven forbid a man is there…”

Vile cretins… cracking on against a woman and her kids, wankers

I have a sword under my bed for this type of thing. If someone breaks into my house when my mrs & babys are in bed i will do time for it
AnotherDismalAmericansaddlebred-max-1mb.gif

A disgrace too soft on criminals now allowing them to cause havoc to ordinary people.

Been multiple housebreakings and businesses robbed locally here in the last few months.

16 year old arrested, was on a crime spree in other areas as well.

Under our wonderful goverment his brain isnt developed enough to accept responsibility for his crime and he should be rehabilitated. But he's old enough in their view to vote.

In the 80s our house got broken into on Christmas Day while we were at my grandparents. TV, VCR, presents and mine and my brothers piggy banks all tanned.

Guy got caught a few days later and the police actually asked my dad if he’d consider not pressing charges as the guy had had a ‘hard life’.

Dad was raging and told them where to go.

Low life scum stealing weans Christmas presents.

Missed that part. Had a young family too, nightmare

His wife was pregnant at the time and they ended up aborting the baby because he was being put away. Horrendous stuff.

The two lads involved were scumbags and one of them suffered life changing injuries. I have little sympathy for them, but I reckon he rammed them on purpose.

To make the decision to jump in your car and chase them for breaking into his work van, the red mist had descended.

What was he expecting the outcome to be but to enact some sort of revenge? I think he got lucky, neither of them had helmets on and he could have been up for manslaughter instead of GBH.

Back