Raise a glass to absent Bears.

Mate, one of the reasons I'm so intense at times. My dad was killed in Oct 2011. While we were leading the league. He missed all of our journey, and my personal one won't be complete till I can raise a glass to him as league champs
I will join you and raise another glass to your Dad. When 55 comes we will all remember those who should have witnessed it. Cheers!

Mate, one of the reasons I'm so intense at times. My dad was killed in Oct 2011. While we were leading the league. He missed all of our journey, and my personal one won't be complete till I can raise a glass to him as league champs
Here here mate to many Bears passed away with Rangers a mere shadow of ourselves winning the League and completing the journey is as much a dedication to them also your Dad would be proud of the team today.

I really think of my dad who died on his 86th birthday five years ago on days like this.
He saw some of the greatest who ever wore our jersey but died without seeing us recover.
I took him to his last game a month short of his 85th birthday (he hadn’t been for years before) when we won Div 3 v Berwick Rangers but he came away saying: ‘That’s not my Rangers.’
I will always hate those crooks and b@stards who stole his club.

Today was a moment we all should realise what it means to be back, yes we have been here before but I reckon there's no more false dawns.

We owe all the Bears up above a support coming together from now on in til the season end. Yes there will be bumps along the road but stick together, have 1 another's backs and the rest will be fruitful.

NO SURRENDER

Your dad left us when we were top of the tree unknowing of the club horrors ahead, i get your personal one and i will gladly chink glasses with you.
My big pal died the same week as Sandy Jardine so Joe you will be the first man in my thoughts when Tav raises the Cup/flag

Good on you HR.

My dad’s last game was the 1.0 Durrant / Cooper classic goal in 1986.

Any big wins I’ve always had a wee nod up there.

He’ll think I’m no talking to him, so I’m pretty desperate for 55 too mate !

Good on you HR.

My dad’s last game was the 1.0 Durrant / Cooper classic goal in 1986.

Any big wins I’ve always had a wee nod up there.

He’ll think I’m no talking to him, so I’m pretty desperate for 55 too mate !
Thanks mate. Honestly he died early 50s - in age, my grandad died not long after, and my connection to everything bar Rangers was broken. For me though hearing some of the amazing stories on here through some tremendous posters like yourself, are my bridge to the past. It makes this site so unique, in that everyone of us share the same result, only our journies vary.

Thank you Grigo

Thanks mate. Honestly he died early 50s, my grandad died not long after, and my connection to everything bar Rangers was broken. For me though hearing some of the amazing stories on here through some tremendous posters like yourself, are my bridge to the past. It makes this site so unique, in that everyone of us share the same result, only our journies vary.

Thank you Grigo

Top class, as always mate.

Lost my dad a month earlier than you mate. The last game he saw was when we pumped them at Ibrox 4 2 on 18th Sep. He would have loved today.

Back