Raith Rovers v Queen of the South, Championship relegation play off 1st leg, 7.45pm

NeilFifeLoyal

As a doonhamer I'll be hoping Queens do the business. Hope Dobbies fit and well for this

As a fifer I should want the rovers to win, if this was pre 2012 I would do. But after the way they acted during our troubles not just their chairman but the fans I hope they get thumped. They have very short memories indeed as I remember attending a game around 99/00 time in Kirkcaldy between Raith and rangers. The proceeds went to the fighting rovers fund to help save the club

SM™

Administrator
Staff member
1-0 QotS. Nice finish and well deserved.

Raith missed a really good chance a couple of minutes later. One on one with the keeper. Pretty awful attempt.

BlueKop

As a fifer I should want the rovers to win, if this was pre 2012 I would do. But after the way they acted during our troubles not just their chairman but the fans I hope they get thumped. They have very short memories indeed as I remember attending a game around 99/00 time in Kirkcaldy between Raith and rangers. The proceeds went to the fighting rovers fund to help save the club
same here, i live in kirkcaldy and im tempted to burn starks park down

SM™

Administrator
Staff member
Difference in QotS once Dobbie went off was huge. Lucky for them that Raith didn't bring it back to 3-2 then it would've been game on.

3-1 a fair result and with Dobbie back in the team and the plastic pitch at Palmerston I think it'll be all over by half-time in the second leg.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Turnbull Hutton sucks cocks in hell.

thetoptier

Difference in QotS once Dobbie went off was huge. Lucky for them that Raith didn't bring it back to 3-2 then it would've been game on.

3-1 a fair result and with Dobbie back in the team and the plastic pitch at Palmerston I think it'll be all over by half-time in the second leg.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Turnbull Hutton sucks cocks in hell.
its shitey plastic at raith rovers as well don't forget