Raman Bhardwaj suggesting the intention is to finish the SC at the start of next season

Sure this was mooted last week

The 4 semi-finalists start in the 4th round regardless so it doesn't have any impact on the tournament

Only issue is different squads

Well they can't be handed the cup... can they?

Why not? They are strong favourites to win the SC.

All they are in the league at the minute is strong favourites to win it yet they are going to be handed that.

If they can call the league early based on who the favourites are then what would be stopping them just doing the same with the SC. One is just as illegitimate as the other.

Why not? They are strong favourites to win the SC.

All they are in the league at the minute is strong favourites to win it yet they are going to be handed that.

If they can call the league early based on who the favourites are then what would be to stop them just doing the same with the SC.

They don’t even try to hide their corruption.

If they could get away with it mate, I'm sure they would do it.

They will even have the brass neck to call it a "treble" too.

I’ve heard someone say the season should be stopped, the league standings should count title “awarded“ and Hearts relegated.

The only games that should be concluded is the Scottish cup semifinals and final as it is only three games.

Guess what team he supported???

As crazy as it sounds I wouldn’t put it past them.

They should just declare the beggars as cup winners as it's no less legitimate than awarding them the league.
Just like the league they obviously won't lose any games so why should the not just be awarded it. Seems as fair as being awarded the league .They will be playing the same teams as they would in the league.

I’ve heard someone say the season should be stopped, the league standings should count title “awarded“ and Hearts relegated.

The only games that should be concluded is the Scottish cup semifinals and final as it is only three games.

Guess what team he supported???

As crazy as it sounds I wouldn’t put it past them.

Timothy has called Scottish Football corrupt since day dot.

He is correct that it's corrupt, but not in the way he thinks. The mental gymnastics we have seen over the last 24hrs about giving them the League now but the Scottish Cup must be played to a finish next season!

That my friend is corruption

What's the point, the teams will bear no resemblance to the teams that got to the semis. So you get a winners medal for playing 2 games. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sure this was mooted last week

The 4 semi-finalists start in the 4th round regardless so it doesn't have any impact on the tournament

Only issue is different squads
That’s not an issue - it is fundamentally corrupt, wrong and extremely disturbing.

The game of football will not recover from this

So in theory if Celtc lose their semi final, they could lodge a protest saying that one of their opponents players was not signed to them at the start of the competition. Would they be awarded the tie? Of course this applies to the four teams. So basically this would mean another rewriting of the rules.

So in theory if Celtc lose their semi final, they could lodge a protest saying that one of their opponents players was not signed to them at the start of the competition. Would they be awarded the tie? Of course this applies to the four teams. So basically this would mean another rewriting of the rules.

They would try it too

If Rangers were winning the league and the tims were out the cup, null and void would be the preferred option and the cup would have been cancelled already.

If Rangers were winning the League and demanded the League title when bodies were piling up in Scotland and elsewhere, we'd be rightly condemned as scum of the Earth, with MP's and MSP's leading the way. I've read and heard no condemnation whatsoever of Celtc's vile behaviour.

Null and void would end all this malarkey and uphold sporting integrity.

Why has it not happened already?

Well because it doesn't suit the scum.

They will do anything for them to get another treble.

Scottish football is a cesspit.

The only thing that matters is getting their tainted trophies to them, whether they actually win them or not.

It’s been said a million times but the entire game in Scotland is run for the benefit of one club.

If they're prepared to bring the League to an abrupt end, then it's difficult to justify continuing with another 2019-2020 tournament later in the year.

Just draw a line under it.

Back