Raman Bhardwaj suggesting the intention is to finish the SC at the start of next season

It would be the most tainted treble of all time.

LC handed to them by dodgy officials.

League handed to them without winning it.

SC finished the season after it started following a global pandemic.

They really are shameless scum.
The Scottish Cup Final would give them their day in the sun.

A worldwide pandemic, horrendous scenes in countries across the globe, the world on its knees as a disease wipes out people across each nation. Devastation in America, Italy, Spain, France, Britain. Over 1,500,000 infected, thousands and thousands dead, the British Prime Minister in an IC unit, Brits worried for their health and loved ones they can not visit yet the bheggars must have their treble - the only thing on their mind.

Fucking piece of trash. Scottish football every bit as bad. I knew 19th Century Terrorist's were desperate, just didn't think they were this desperate. A club and support like no other, that's for sure.

What a treble this will be. Totally undeserved and offside winning goal in the LCF. Handed a league title they never won. Then essentially a 2 round Scottish cup victory.

They have such little shame that they'll actually celebrate it too.

This will be from the 19th Century Terrorist rhetoric "we want oor qwadroopal trebul mahn", and, you can bet your mortgage that they will be given it.

What a treble this will be. Totally undeserved and offside winning goal in the LCF. Handed a league title they never won. Then essentially a 2 round Scottish cup victory.

Celebrate it?

They will have their cheap and tacky T-shirts printed and DVD released ASAP.

I bet you they would have a street party down the Gallogate ignoring all the government isolation guidelines.

Utter scum.

Why not conclude this season at the start of next season? Instead of just handing out titles*?
It’s so simple really , but watching some of the mental Gymnastics so they can hand the mentally challengeds an unfinished league , is expected , but leaves me thinking , wtf is the point .

This would be impossible as a potential Europa place could be awarded to Hearts,Hibs or Aberdeen in the unlikely event they won the competition.

If European football keeps to the same schedule as previous seasons then the Europa first and second qualifying rounds could have already been played by the time of the final.

Can’t see Uefa being too happy with this and the 3 other clubs either.

Seems Scottish footballs governing bodies are determined to ram through a yahoo treble at any cost.

This would be impossible as a potential Europa place could be awarded to Hearts,Hibs or Aberdeen in the unlikely event they won the competition.

If European football keeps to the same schedule as previous seasons then the Europa first and second qualifying rounds could have already been played by the time of the final.

Seems Scottish footballs governing bodies are determined to ram through a yahoo treble at any cost.

A very good point I hadn’t thought about regarding the Euro place awarded from winning the cup.

I wouldn’t put it past the corrupt bastards to have a way around that though.

They are desperate to ensure all three trophies are handed to them.

Raman’s a fucking diddy. He’ll be getting fed pish from the paymasters. Wouldn’t believe any of it.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything so bloody stupid in all my life.
Stop a league season in its tracks to hand the bheasts a title, but let’s play the Scottish cup to a finish to also give them a chance of a tainted treble.

Scottish football is fucking mental. It really is

Why not? They are strong favourites to win the SC.

All they are in the league at the minute is strong favourites to win it yet they are going to be handed that.

If they can call the league early based on who the favourites are then what would be stopping them just doing the same with the SC. One is just as illegitimate as the other.

Can imagine Jackson has already penned his article proclaiming that they were always going to win it anyways and by the three other clubs voting for it, they could release the much needed gate receipts and prize money:D

Raman’s a fucking diddy. He’ll be getting fed pish from the paymasters. Wouldn’t believe any of it.
I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything so bloody stupid in all my life.
Stop a league season in its tracks to hand the bheasts a title, but let’s play the Scottish cup to a finish to also give them a chance of a tainted treble.

Scottish football is fucking mental. It really is
It’s called ‘sporting merit’

They dont care the history books will show it as another treble they are shameless.

I’d be pretty confident in saying that if we had beat Hearts and still had a chance of winning the SC, they would have been more than happy to scrap it immediately to ensure we couldn’t get our hands on a trophy.

That's why Sutton's moaning today about Celtic being deprived of the chance to win a quadruple treble. Meanwhile people are dying in their thousands.

They are just making it up as they go along aren’t they?

Playing Devils Advocate here though, how would we feel if we were still in the cup? We wouldn’t be averse to playing it when the season resumed.

Back in 2008 Scottish football and officials refused to assist a Scottish club with fixture congestion preparing for a European Final yet they can wait 6 months to give that lot another treble?
Turn on the news and accept the catastrophe that's happening in the world as deaths in the UK are approaching 1000 a day.
That's the evil work of liewell. He calls the shots in everything in football and the media here.
Iv'e spoken to Rangers supporters who on the edge of not renewing season tickets next season based on the way things are panning out with this cheating in front of our noses.

That's why Sutton's moaning today about Celtic being deprived of the chance to win a quadruple treble. Meanwhile people are dying in their thousands.

It would be the most shameless treble of all time and they wouldn’t even care.

Handed the LC by officials. Handed to league without winning it. Handed the SC after a global pandemic and hundreds of thousands of deaths.

All that matters to them is their tainted trophy haul.

Tbf if they make it no replays it only needs 3 games, involving only 4 sides,to finish this and at least it would be decided playing rather than just handed over.

Whilst it would be a pisser if the tramps won it, it not the most outrageous idea anyone has come up with.

The league is a different kettle of poisson.

Why not just guess who would win at and give "them" the SC as they are trying to do with the League?

They are favourites, same as they are in the league, so why not apply the same hand out principle?

Im sure if they thought they could get away with it then they would have tried it.

Stringing the SC into next season is due to their desparation to try and claim a treble

Null and void would end all this malarkey and uphold sporting integrity.

Why has it not happened already?

Well because it doesn't suit the scum.
Exactly. Reset everything to the start of this season snd start again in July/August, like the season never happened. Effectively replay this season next season with all euro ties the same.

You can't have seasons running into each other.

Pay out prize money equally for this season.

You're going to upset some teams whatever you do but this seems fairest.

All this just to appease the dhims, shocking decision if true and make a mockery of the leadership in Scottish football.

Who would have thought it.

A few on here have already said as much today.
Have the rules changed ? Under normal circumstances if for example a cup replay date clashes with a scheduled league fixture the Scottish Cup would take precedence. Why then would the Scottish Cup not take precedence over League fixtures which haven't yet been scheduled ? Shouldn't the Scottish Cup be played to a finish first ?

Im sure if they thought they could get away with it then they would have tried it.

Stringing the SC into next season is due to their desparation to try and claim a treble

If they win it in September they will probably claim they are going for a quadruple..

Was there not a rule that when we went to uefa final the Scottish cup final had to be the final game and therefore the season could not be extended

Back