Rammy outside Park Bar yesterday

No mention of this incident in the Evening Times!!

Their website is usually full of Old Firm click bait and any half truths about trouble. For this not to be on there at all is quite telling.

Out of all the papers I think the Evening Times seem to be the one that protect Celtic the most now.

Seen a couple of videos like this. Doesn't matter who it is - why anyone would think it's acceptable to crack someone over the head with a big stick is beyond me. Are they that thick that they don't realise they could kill them or do they simply not care.

Also, what is wrong with Celtic fans in general. Is there another group of fans anywhere else in the world that fight with each other so much - I mean physical fights. Stabbings, hitting with sticks etc.

Seen a couple of videos like this. Doesn't matter who it is - why anyone would think it's acceptable to crack someone over the head with a big stick is beyond me. Are they that thick that they don't realise they could kill them or do they simply not care.

Also, what is wrong with Celtic fans in general. Is there another group of fans anywhere else in the world that fight with each other so much - I mean physical fights. Stabbings, hitting with sticks etc.

Fightin Irish
It’s in their plastic DNA.

Long may it continue.

in a word ,,no,, that shower are a one off

Do we know that it was Tim on Tim?
The truth is all of the participants in this melee should be arrested, even the girl who was whacked with the branch.
It was an affray and the people who I care about would be any decent member of the public passing nearby who had to witness this outbreak of savagery.
These people don't belong in a civilised society.

Any update on this, has it been confirmed that they had been battering lumps out each other next to the Park bar?

Back