Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium tonight

I know this has been the topic of conversation in other threads. But without any real consensus as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know how easy it is to move about the stadium once you're in? Specifically, from one tier to another. For example, N15 in the lower to N33 in the stand above.

Not looking to provoke anyone's ire with sitting at your allocated seat etc. Just asking if anyone knows how freely it is to move about.

C'mon the famous!

Been to a few La Liga games. The security are more like heavy handed cops, nothing like our hi vis mob.
Stadium is due to be full, unless you want cracked with a baton youd be best waiting until the game is underway before moving.

Been to a few La Liga games. The security are more like heavy handed cops, nothing like our hi vis mob.
Stadium is due to be full, unless you want cracked with a baton youd be best waiting until the game is underway before moving.
Cheers for this mate. Keen to avoid a kicking from the Spanish RoboCops. Also thinking it's the Rangers end so hopefully no issues moving about. (I say that without wanting to sound naive)

Hopefully the Police take a light touch but I can't see them allowing any section to become dangerously overcrowded.

I'd get there early and enjoy the build up. Soak it up and remember it forever (hopefully).
Hoping so. And reckon you're right. The auld man and I have tickets but in those different sections mentioned above. Still hoping to be watching it beside him later.

That's it mate. Sitting in the pub round from the stadium just now. Going along early doors to enjoy it and take it all in.

Cheers for this mate. Keen to avoid a kicking from the Spanish RoboCops. Also thinking it's the Rangers end so hopefully no issues moving about. (I say that without wanting to sound naive)
If you are in our own end you should be okay, doubt anyone will be seated tonight :D

Back