Random Football bets you've won.

PunkScott

Faffing around with a couple of quid left in my account on Monday I picked Azerbaijan to beat San Marino 5-1. I won £17 from 50p. I couldn't even remember picking it.

I also once put 50p on the Euro final in 2008 that the commentator would say "It's a game of two halves" as the first cliche. I won £20.

I'm not a big gambler so I tend to put small bets on large odds.

Won £1700 off a £2 bet on Japanese league 2 football. 4 teams to win both teams to score. That's my best return, shock it was only £2 staked

Had a £5 free bet wi skybet a few seasons ago. Bet Blackburn to beat Man Utd at old trafford. 16/1 Blackburn won 3-2.

Had McFadden and 1-0 when Scotland beat France in Paris a few years aback at 120-1. Ridiculous bet to put on. Shame I only stuck a quid on it!

I was in corporate last season at Ibrox and the ladrbrokes girl came round to take the coupons. I hadn't picked anything out and quickly stuck £10 on Kiernan anytime at 16/1 and £10 on him to score first at 33/1.

I ended up about 4 rows up the stand after the celebration when he bulleted a tenth minute header in.

Did a scorecast of an Aussie match because it was on BT one Saturday morning - boom 45/1 winner.

Also I think it was the day of the famous Gerrard slip had a scorecast on that game and Celtic v Hearts I think it was - 90/1

Other than that all my bets fail!

Cape verde were 15/2 to beat S Africa last night and after reading a preview about their last meeting I shat it to put a wee wager on it.
They ended up winning 2-0
Raging :mad:

You must be all lucky barstewards. I stick on a coupon and don't really know why i check it.

I would be as well going into a bookies and giving them a fiver and tell them i'll be back next week without sticking something on. :D

Aluko to score first and us to beat them 3-2 at 185/1.

Think they scored twice in the last 5 mins after we were 3-0 up!!

Had £20 on Hibs Hearts double in the semi finals, 2012 I think it was. Just had a feeling it would be Edinburgh derby final

Hibs beat Aberdeen 2-1 and Hearts knocked the mentally challengeds out also 2-1 with a late Craig Beattie goal

£500 odd I think it returned, Hearts were 6 or 7/1 that day

My mate won a decent one a few seasons back of both teams to score both halves, decent couple of grand return. Needless to say we've all since been trying and getting nowhere close :D

Won a few quid on Garner being next scorer last season against Kilmarnock in the home game around November.

David Healy also won me a few quid when he popped the winner in against Stoke during a Sunderland game I was at and had 2-1 correct score.

Had £3 on a load of random favourites about 5 years ago whilst I was at work. Totally forgot about it until I logged into my account and there was £400 in there.

£5 on both to score no draw threw £750 last year. Would like to take the credit but I do the same 5 numbers every week. I don't even look at the games or I would start to think they'll never score.

Under 3 Subs at the 2010 world cup. Got it 3 times out of 4 attempts at 33/1. Only happened 4 or 5 times the entire tournament.

tried to convince people there was a science to it but it was just luck! Got over a grand back though so not bad for someone who doesn't gamble :D

Was putting my coupons on a few months back when I had my wee girl who's 12 out for lunch. Gave her my phone and told her to pick 6 teams - she picked 1 home win, 3 draws and 2 away wins on totally random games...and it came up, £92 from a £1 bet!

£180 quid profit on the correct amount of PSG women corners. Was following a tipster right enough.

A hell of a lot more losers than winners...... Cash out is the devil - I once cashed a bet out for 18p (I had built a fair amount so thought might as well take the pennies and add to my kitty)
two games beating both losing by 2 going into 85th min or so.... both teams scored 3 in injury time.. wouldve won about £250.. Idiot :)

My best was a 14 fold both teams to score on a uefa cup thursday a few years ago. For my 1 pound i won £5986. Last season i got £1800 on 9 games over 2.5 goals, they were all good prices over evens.

I bet most on btts or over 2.5 goals now, fiver 6 folds and get them up often.

A few random punts one night of £1 each. The most realistic one came in lol, a half time full time 6 fold on the champions league.

£723 returned, I think Ajax bagged 2 in injury time to see off FC Thun 4-2.

Had a 4 team BTTS & Win coupon on two years ago. Was waiting on a flight to go on holiday and I was only waiting on one goal for £1700 with about 20 mins to go.

I held off and held off but I had to go to catch my flight so decided to cash out for £760.....checked the score when I arrived and the team I was waiting on scored!

I was raging I didn't hold out but still glad I took the £760

A last minute missed penalty cost me a fortune 2 seasons back, had permed doubles, trebles, fours, fives and an acca from 7 draws. Got 6 right, and Stevenage (IIRC) missed a last minute penalty to equalise the 7th game. Would have made almost £100k, instead got about £5k

£50 on Belgium U21s to beat Italy U21s in Italy at 5/1. Came back from 2-1 down in the last ten minutes to win 3-2. 5 days before I went to Ibiza. That paid for the first night!

Had a seven team round robin earlier in the WC qualifiers. I don't remember the stake, but needed Latvia to beat Faroes at home for about $3k. Coonts lost 2-0. I was at the racetrack with a couple of guys when I saw the result. Older pal Bill still laughs at me bursting out with "Fucking Latvia".
They don't really bet much on Latvia/Faroes sporting events over here.

You must be all lucky barstewards. I stick on a coupon and don't really know why i check it.

I would be as well going into a bookies and giving them a fiver and tell them i'll be back next week without sticking something on. :D
Exact same, I'm hopeless at picking winners. No longer do football coupons.
I occasionally put some cash on the horses and surprisingly I'm hopeless at that too, %^*& knows how anyone can get the Pick7 right. Saying that I did manage to get all 7 as win/placed the other week, my best ever!

I've won £4.5k off a £1 14 fold and £8.5k off a 3 horse £2.50 ew treble.

Both would have been doubled had I not cashed out half when the winnings got up to a grand.

When drunk I stuck £200 on Martinez to be the next Everton manager minutes after Wigan won the FA cup.
4/1
I was on Everton forums for weeks after it waiting!

I had Rangers 2-0 and 2-1 against Leeds at ellend road . i did win around 80 quid for the 2-1 .

the magnificent bastard cantona done me out of more

Had £5 on McFadden & 1-0 scorecast v Holland at Hampden.
Nov. '03.

Went to the local travel agent on the Monday and booked a coach trip to Holland for the return leg. Went with a couple of mates.

6-0 I think. At least my beer to drown my sorrows was free !!

See that is why i now stick to betting on goals. So many coupons went down over the years with last minute goals or heavy favourites getting gubbed .

At least betting on goals is easier, btts or over 2,5, anyone can score.

See that is why i now stick to betting on goals. So many coupons went down over the years with last minute goals or heavy favourites getting gubbed .

At least betting on goals is easier, btts or over 2,5, anyone can score.
haha aye over 2.5 is great..... shame the games i pick always finish under 2.5 :s

I tend to look for games in the last 20 minutes that are drawing and I tend to pick who I think will score the winning goal (Odds are decent at this point as time is running out) it's come in a good couple of times.

Must have been about 19 years ago, there was a predict the English Premiership winners and get a free football top. I got the Rangers home top (NTL one I think) and backed Chelsea! took me all season to get my money back and a measly profit, but still, a nice wee bet.

Hardly earth shattering but won a case of Amstel from a big English mate on the Battle of Britain, said Leeds would hump us. :cool: Refuse to use the green smiley.

Had a tenner free bet so just put it on a longshot I'd never normally go for. This was a cup game but Barca were miles ahead in the league at the time so favourites to win.

Jordi Alba scored for Barca on the 89th minute. Always had a soft spot for Jordi Alba since

479886_10151532036911477_1769758444_n.jpg

Also nearly won a fortune in the World Cup in 2010. Free bet again £25 - stuck it on Bougherra to score first against England. He was like 66-1 . He went up for a corner and nearly scored. If I remember right he hit the bar

put a 12 fold on last season with a couple of draws in it. some english games and lower league spanish.

50p stake cashed out for 880 after a late goal put man utd in the lead

When bet in play was starting to become widespread I put £20 on Clyde to beat the Tims after watching Kenny Clark wrongly disallow two Clyde goals in the first twenty minutes.

18/1. Clyde went down to 8/1 seconds after I placed it.

Always had a soft spot for Du Wei since.

Had a dream before an old firm a few years back that we would win 3-1 after being down 1-0 at half time. Put £5 on Celtic/Rangers at 33/1 and £5 on 3-1 Rangers at 33/1 so was a decent lift. Actually had a random dream on Tuesday night that Glenavon would beat carrick rangers 4-2 without even knowing this weekends fixtures so I'll throw £5 on that :D

My most random was an absolute fluke.

Accidentally put on 3-1 to Man city - Messi fgs instead of 1-3 Barca last season.

Can't remember what i had on or odds but it ended up returning £400ish.

When i deliberately put on bets i lose 85% of the time :mad:

Back