Random Question For The Statto's

Disco Deejay

I was discussing with someone today how you seldom see keepers wearing trackie bottoms these days. Older bears will recall that Billy Thomson regularly wore trackie bottoms.

My question is … Who was the last Rangers keeper to play a game wearing trackie bottoms rather than shorts?

For the avoidance of any doubt, I don't know the answer.

Goram came to mind straight away but after reading Klos and Watterus I don't know how I'd forgotten.

KaTLl3a.jpg

Presumably was more a factor when 6 yard boxes were mud pits between December and March every year.

Who was that journeyman Eastern European keeper who played in the EPL for teams like Palace? He was always decked out in trackie bottoms that looked like they'd never seen a washing machine.

Presumably was more a factor when 6 yard boxes were mud pits between December and March every year.

Who was that journeyman Eastern European keeper who played in the EPL for teams like Palace? He was always decked out in trackie bottoms that looked like they'd never seen a washing machine.
Found him.

Gabor Kiraly.

Journeyman might be a bit harsh. He got over 100 caps for Hungary and actually appeared at the Euros.

On a similar subject why do outfield players have their socks up over their knees? Apart from our Jo whose legs are obviously too long for even normal socks.

Julian Speroni? guy that played with Dundee

Back