Rangers’ SFA complaints are just ‘sour grapes’ after dropping points in title race

Aye right Tam. What was it when the Tims went after Beaton that time we beat them? Oh aye sour grapes!

McManus and Sutton invariably come out with slightly different words to push the same narrative every single time.

They are incredibly predictable.

McManus like to mix it up with a bit more outright goading of Rangers supporters as well. He really does see himself as the great antagonist.

Tam McManus who occasionally pretends he's a Hibs man because he works for Hibs TV but is one of the most bitter tims in the media today.

This is the scumbag who text a smiley emoji to Brown immediately right after the match. He even said it wasn't a red card but then put the blame onto Kent and said it was his own fault for flying in and that any experienced player will roll about and try to get a player sent off. In other words, it's ok to cheat if it's ''Broony'' doing the cheating against Rangers.

I never read the full OP but if you got that from that shitty "fitba" show, then yer needing yer head tested. One load of shite that show

Why are nobodies like him even allowed a fuckin voice, the media in this country are as bad as the refs, incompetent and utter shite.I can’t remember the last time I read or listened to something that I thought was interesting or learned anything it’s all playing to the crowd shite for click bate replies on social media these days it appears
I get pissed off even with ex players of ours coming out with all the shit of the day like charlie adams saying Gio must do this must do that, and the fact he takes the timmy pound for being on that not a show for us plz, Allan Hutton and Barry Ferguson as well as Alex Rae taking the timmy pound on super scum board having all their wee inputs and criticizing us

Of course Tam…..makes a lot of sense……play some games where things don’t go against you but complain to the governing body, anyway……yeah that’s what normal teams do!!!!!!

Never heard a peep from this wee prick when his beloved Celtc were complaining or engaging every week with the SFA .They can't help making an absolute a rse of themselves in their eagerness to get a pop at the Gers......the only sour grapes is from them because of 55.
And that was not just a bunch, it was the whole box that was sour.

55, I love it!

I wonder if in other countries ex-pros who have neither the footballing pedigree nor the intelligence to offer a worthwhile analysis of the game in their country are given a gig as a pundit purely because of the team they support?

I had a better career than Tam McManus and the highest level I played was BB under 15s FFS.

Ignore the c*nt.

People bringing up when we benefited from a poor standard of refereeing because we are complaining about a poor standard of refereeing are morons.

They seem to be misunderstanding that we are complaining about a poor standard of refereeing, not refereeing bias.

Tam McManus has accused Rangers of ‘sour grapes’ after their eight point complaint letter was handed to the SFA.

The Ibrox club have held talks with the governing body after Tuesday’s contentious 1-1 draw with Aberdeen.

But ex-Hibs striker McManus told PLZ Soccer, Rangers haven’t been consistent when it comes to complaints.

He said: “I think they’ve got a point because the referee was poor, lets not beat about the bush, the referee was poor on the night for both teams.

“To come out after that game in particular, when Rangers have not had a man sent off in over 2 years, it’s a wee bit sour grapes for me.

“There’s been decisions in the past where Rangers have benefitted, when Rangers players should have got sent off during games in key periods.

“Off the top of my head, Morelos stamping on Porteous and Rangers won the game 1-0. I think Morelos again with the swinging arm when he got done retrospectively.

“There’s been decisions that have gone Rangers’ way and they’ve never complained about it to the SFA.

“This decision has went against them, the first red card in over 2 years, and they go moaning to the SFA.
Ah the Celtic fans view, knew it wouldn't be long.

Personally I think we are embarrassing ourselves a bit complaining over this, yes it wasn’t a red and maybe Hayes could have been a red, but at the end of the day if he had given the penalty, which it was , the sheep prob would have been 1-0 up instead of 1-0 down and would have won the match, we were pish and didn’t deserve 3 points, face up to it and concentrate on improving performance and signing a couple of well needed players for the first team
I presume you didn't see the game?

This will be the accepted media narrative.

We should have gone after Clancy like this when he failed to cheat us out of beating Celtic at the piggery as the best time to do it is after you win anyway.
How do we know we aren’t doing this consistently? Could be this is a common occurrence we just aren’t told about until it’s ‘sour grapes’

Part time player that got a game every season for another pub team with jumpers for goals.

we have a defender that scored more goals in one season than this clown did in eight for his biggest diddy team hivs

I did aye and the major decision in the game was them not getting the penalty and us scoring 30 seconds later that wouldn’t have happened if they got the penalty. By the time Kent wS sent off we were being pinned back and made little difference anyway.. the rest is all over exaggerated pish from foams that canny handle that we dropped 2 points
By your inference if they got the penalty they would have scored and won the game easily. More wishful thinking on your part.

As far as being pinned back how many saves did McGregor have?

And your last sentence is probably the most sense you have ever writen

Last edited:
Tam McManus has accused Rangers of ‘sour grapes’ after their eight point complaint letter was handed to the SFA.

The Ibrox club have held talks with the governing body after Tuesday’s contentious 1-1 draw with Aberdeen.

But ex-Hibs striker McManus told PLZ Soccer, Rangers haven’t been consistent when it comes to complaints.

He said: “I think they’ve got a point because the referee was poor, lets not beat about the bush, the referee was poor on the night for both teams.

“To come out after that game in particular, when Rangers have not had a man sent off in over 2 years, it’s a wee bit sour grapes for me.

“There’s been decisions in the past where Rangers have benefitted, when Rangers players should have got sent off during games in key periods.

“Off the top of my head, Morelos stamping on Porteous and Rangers won the game 1-0. I think Morelos again with the swinging arm when he got done retrospectively.

“There’s been decisions that have gone Rangers’ way and they’ve never complained about it to the SFA.

“This decision has went against them, the first red card in over 2 years, and they go moaning to the SFA.
Was always going to be reported this way , December 2019 was the time but dignified silence was the order of the day.

Celtc caused a ref strike due to harassment and intimidation of officials, and the media said nothing. Rangers have had more media criticism over the last few days for questioning decisions by Clancy.

I did aye and the major decision in the game was them not getting the penalty and us scoring 30 seconds later that wouldn’t have happened if they got the penalty. By the time Kent wS sent off we were being pinned back and made little difference anyway.. the rest is all over exaggerated pish from foams that canny handle that we dropped 2 points
That you Kevin?

Was always going to be reported this way , December 2019 was the time but dignified silence was the order of the day.
No, it wasn't!

We were punished and appealed it. COVID delayed the appeal for the club and kicked the appeal into Beale's ban into the long grass.

That you Kevin?
Or Neil

No one will be surprised that Spiers has devoted his Times column today to add to the criticism and has had a go at Stewart Robertson and Gerrard. In the same way as McManus, guess that the only people who care what Spiers think is himself and his employer.

No one will be surprised that Spiers has devoted his Times column today to add to the criticism and has had a go at Stewart Robertson and Gerrard. In the same way as McManus, guess that the only people who care what Spiers think is himself and his employer.
Hasn’t he got a paedophile to support?

"the sheep prob would have been 1-0 up instead of 1-0 down and would have won the match, "

Above is your writing is it not?
Hahahahahaha.. you have said I am assuming they would have scored the penalty.. when I have clearly said probably ! And then had the added thickness to highlight it and use it in your argument. Wow !

Nae bother John

Tam thought that he was the business. He reckoned that us or the scum would sign him but he was just a shite wee irrelevance.

There’s been decisions in the past that have gone Rangers way and they haven’t complained to the SFA. No shit Sherlock!

And in those situations I’m sure our opposition complained. The only difference here is we have clearly leaked the complaint because we are publicly saying to Clancy AGAIN we see you and your game!

Back