Rangers’ Union Bears fans group put up anti-SNP and anti-independence banners as election day begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the Jacobites were unionists. Just wanted a Catholic absolute monarchy on the throne in London. The irony goes straight over nationalist heads
Well said mate. I dont know what history they're getting regards even their own country, but it's well below standard.

Myths seem to be ongoing facts. If their dear bonnie prince Charlie from italy had been so scottish, what the hell was he doing down in england? He was doing Romes work.

The fact there were more scots on the govt side than jacobites at culloden, is something that I think most of them have no idea about.

I hhaven't seen anyone claiming that sweetheart. I did not say anyone else did, but its my perception of some posts on here. We have posters who think that the clubs supporters must be protestant/loyalist/unionist and anyone differing is not a "real" Rangers fan.

It's amazing the snp get around a quarter of the Scottish vote yet claim Scotland supports them. We live in a parliamentary democracy using FPTP, same as England & Wales. Why not mention that?

It's amazing that the snp lost a referendum but still claimed people supported independence. They admitted defeat in 2014 so what you say is simply not true.

My interpretation of dangerous might be different from his. I think yor probably from Inverclyde. What decimation have Labour and the tories inflicted there?
its Labour mainly down here

Greenock is a ghost town and Port Glasgow is on the up....well in terms of a retail park nowadays

other than that .... normal everyday life

When I voted yesterday ( Twice Conservative ) there was only one person's name on the ballot papers. Sturgeon. Why is that and is it legal?

Its amazing the snp claim they’re democratic but have refused to accept the result of two referendums
IF they get a 2nd referendum and overall Scotland votes to leave, will remain areas get to remain in UK or.will they be dragged out against their will? Its the arguement the separatists use so let's throw it back to them.
Can see rUK containing border areas amd Orkney and Shetlands

Well done - and also good to see they've included the saltire in places too. The separatists feel they own it - they don't, it's our flag too.
"Here" "Here"

People should be taught that at Culloden there were just as many clans fighting on the unionists side as they where on the Jacobite side!

So you are correct mate,we won both Scottish flags that day.

After the battle they lit bon fires in every street in Glasgow to celebrate the victory.

Now what you have is an overload of foreigners in Glasgow the balance is now changed, which is all down to the Jacobite ....SNP.

Last edited:
Just unfollowed someone on instagram who claims to be a Rangers fan, who posted on her story that she'd just voted SNP

No snp voter should be welcome at Ibrox
Rangers fans don’t vote SNP.

She’s either lying about her vote, or about which team she follows.

No, danger.

IF they get a 2nd referendum and overall Scotland votes to leave, will remain areas get to remain in UK or.will they be dragged out against their will? Its the arguement the separatists use so let's throw it back to them.
Can see rUK containing border areas amd Orkney and Shetlands

Today could see more individual Unionist votes cast than for the SNP. The separatists would then not have a mandate for another independence referendum.

You're kidding yourself if you don't think Rangers fans vote SNP. Look at the amount of votes they get, look at the amount of Rangers fans there are, to decide there is no crossover is just mental.
Look at the chap claiming it proudly in the thread in the lounge.

The Nats have romped this again. Disgrace

A truly depressing thread with SNP supporters on a Rangers fans forum.

A despicable, shameless t@ig riddled cult that’s sole intention is to split the union and god knows what they have in store for unionists should they succeed.

I would rather go for a pint with a SNP voting RC Tim than sit with a fellow bear who voted SNP.

I think as they are trying to break up our country with no regard to the consequences, they can rightfully be described as "dangerous".

How anyone with a modicum of common sense can vote for those sleekit bastards, never mind any Rangers fan, is beyond my comprehension.
Going by the figures there's quite a few Rangers fans vote SNP. I suppose the one question I struggle with is.. Of all the countries that have gained independence since the 2nd ww, how many have wanted to rescind it and go back to being governed by another country?

Going by the figures there's quite a few Rangers fans vote SNP. I suppose the one question I struggle with is.. Of all the countries that have gained independence since the 2nd ww, how many have wanted to rescind it and go back to being governed by another country?
You have no need to struggle with anything as the comparison you're trying to make is irrelevant. We are not governed by another country, we have been ONE country for 314 years.

If only folk would wake up to the fact that the separatists have made an absolute shambles of administering the devolved government of this part of the UK for 14 years which THEY are responsible for, whilst devoting all their efforts to attempting to recreate a medieval fantasy, we might actually see an improvement in the day to day lives of everyone who lives here.

Today could see more individual Unionist votes cast than for the SNP. The separatists would then not have a mandate for another independence referendum.
That would be my take however nikkla wont see it like that.
IF there is another referendum then that should be the last one for at least 30 years. Enough of this pish

Just you keep trying to claim that a party openly campaigning to break up the UK is just as dangerous to the Union as the Conservatives to try and justify your fucking idiocy.
Do you think maybe the reason you're so angry is because you know that accusation is better levelled at the unionists who voted for the party that annexed part of the union?

SNP didn't manage that trick did they?

How many of these countries are governed by the snp though?

Of course some do.

The point is that it's mental/idiotic/self-destructive to do so, and they should be called out.
People can vote for whoevr the %^*& they want to vote for. Its a democracy for a reason.
Just you keep trying to claim that a party openly campaigning to break up the UK is just as dangerous to the Union as the Conservatives to try and justify your fucking idiocy.
Brexit had a massive impact on Scotland. But you keep pretending that the party who voted against feeding children who voted to reduce our food standards, who voted to remove us from a union, a party who literally do %^*& all for the working class and are corrupt to the core and have a leader who said "pile the bodies high" when talking about covid deaths.

You are a moron if you can't see why some people would not like to vote for the tory scum.

Likewise SNP, they are equaly a shower of corrupt liars.

Do you see the problem here?

People can vote for whoevr the %^*& they want to vote for. Its a democracy for a reason.

Brexit had a massive impact on Scotland. But you keep pretending that the party who voted against feeding children who voted to reduce our food standards, who voted to remove us from a union, a party who literally do %^*& all for the working class and are corrupt to the core and have a leader who said "pile the bodies high" when talking about covid deaths.

You are a moron if you can't see why some people would not like to vote for the tory scum.

That's a daft reply.

No one is suggesting they be restricted from voting.

In a democracy, however, you must be ready for criticism from your peers if you vote for their destruction.

There’s a difference between not liking something and refusing to do it for the greater good, and you’re the moron if you can’t understand that.

i'll never ever vote Tory, and if that makes me any less of a Rangers fan in the eyes of anyone then i won't lose a wink of sleep over it, i'll still be at Ibrox as soon as we are allowed back in.
I don’t think a single person is saying you have to vote Conservative to be a Rangers fan.

Anyone refusing to vote tactically to try and oust the SNP is a moron, though.

I hope all these staunch Labourites can comfort themselves with never voting Tory if the SNP achieve their goal.

Do you think maybe the reason you're so angry is because you know that accusation is better levelled at the unionists who voted for the party that annexed part of the union?

SNP didn't manage that trick did they?
I’m not angry.

You keep banging on about the NI shambles but it has precisely f*ck all to do with trying to prevent an SNP majority at Holyrood, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back