Rangers ‘apology’ to S Clarke has made the BBC national news

In any other country it isnt but in this bitter wee shitehole anything that can portray Us in a bad light is deemed newsworthy. Even an apology will be twisted and reported as “aye see, theyve got a sectariasm problem at Rangers”.

In any other country it isnt but in this bitter wee shitehole anything that can portray Us in a bad light is deemed newsworthy. Even an apology will be twisted and reported as “aye see, theyve got a sectariasm problem at Rangers”.

It’s not the Scottish news mate, it’s on the main U.K. news. If it had just been the BBC Scotland news it would have come as no surprise, this is on a different level though.

It’s not the Scottish news mate, it’s on the main U.K. news. If it had just been the BBC Scotland news it would have come as no surprise, this is on a different level though.

That coin that hit the linesman at Livi was also
National mate.
Is there some UK wide Opus Dei guy high in BBC ?

Ah sorry misread the title mate. This is the sort of stuff the club can easily document and add to an ever growing list of bias and unequal reporting. Im stunned that its national news, is it naive to think its because of the SG factor and that hes a massive name all over or is it that bbc scotland is extending its manky arm further afield?

What about Mhank FC? They have much to apologise for, the least of which is the Boyd abuse.

There is the beauty of King's statement. We have acknowledged the issue and made our apology to Clarke (even if he is a liar) we have taken the issue on board.

The scum, just like with the paedo scandal, refuse to be held accountable and don't even deem this worthy of a statement.

Seems to me - by their silence - celtic approve of the sectarian abuse and missiles thrown at Kris Boyd as well as the pitch invasion, fans confronting opposing players and then going on the wrecking rampage of the seats.

Massive deflection tactic after the recent paedo stories linked to celtic fc.

Let's embrace a debate and call it out. Bring it fxxking on.

No surprise there. The mentally challengeds havent even apologized. That's why although King thinks he's doing the right thing, he should play on their level.

There was no need for an apology for a few daft boys singing a song. All those acting mortally offended by Clarke getting pelters need to both grow a set and grow up

...and our chairman needs to stop taking the bait

Dave king is playing a very clever game ... just think it out .

Septic may or may not fall for it .

However after the next game at the stydome
They will have to apologise to steven Gerrard.. and if they don't the trap is sprung .

Bookmark this

They'll chant orange bassa to Gerrard, McInnes, anyone associated to Rangers, and there will be nothing from the mhedia, guaranteed.

Dave King has been ill advised, even if he’s gone off on his own. Our comms management is consistently fucking horrific

Here's hoping that by
"We will continue to do everything we can at our club to root sectarianism out and to deal in the strongest manner possible with any individuals that are found to have engaged in such practices".
That Mr King means the "Spies in the camp", I.e. the "cuckoos in the nest"!, I.e. his "advisors"!.

They will have to apologise to steven Gerrard.. and if they don't the trap is sprung .

Bookmark this
I am sure your a good bear but honestly do you believe after years of our PR we could set this Scooby-Doo trap. It requires the media to report the singing, SG won’t gibber like Clarke. There ends your’ cunning plan’.

It's all about making the brand toxic. Well done Rangers playing right into their hands with another PR own goal. There was no need for a public statement this should have been kept in house and dealt with via our own media.

If St Pats had nothing to apologise about then neither did we.

Bookmark this
Won't make a blind but of difference.

And for the record I just don't see that King is playing this "clever". Far from it.

Our "PR" is shocking.

Bookmark this

I’ve bookmarked it and I guarantee none of it will come true .

Trap is sprung? What exactly are we going to do if they don’t apologise ? Complain to the SFA ?

We’ve been through all of this shite before with Murray “ he knows what he’s doing “ and “ wait until you see what he’s got planned in the background “ etc .

Answer was - fcuk all .

This isn’t some cunning plan from King . There is no “ trap “ for the next OF game .

Bookmark that .

Let's be honest, Scotland being so well run the highest thing on the agenda is a football manager taking some abuse, I've said it plenty but there is no way that Wednesday is the first he's ever been called a 19th Century Terrorist bastard, why's he so offended now?

It's all about making the brand toxic. Well done Rangers playing right into their hands with another PR own goal. There was no need for a public statement this should have been kept in house and dealt with via our own media.

If St Pats had nothing to apologise about then neither did we.
Disappointed in king really am

Rodgers now in the tabloids and jumping on the bandwagon. His fear of Orange parades give him flashbacks of the Troubles. :rolleyes:

King and Co have been decent at funding us etc.
But their on and off pitch football related handling has been pretty poor.

From going for Derek McInnes, to failing to be strong enough against the tsunami of hatred directed at us from nearly everyone in Scotland, they have fallen way short of what is required.

The Gerrard appointment has given them credit but outwith that there is so much room for improvement.

Well done Dave King

Pandering to the filth in the media has just blown the story back up

Meanwhile the bheasts hide at the back without much criticism over the Boyd stuff

King deserves criticism for this ill advised pish that he spouted today.

Well done Dave King

Pandering to the filth in the media has just blown the story back up

Meanwhile the bheasts hide at the back without much criticism over the Boyd stuff

King deserves criticism for this ill advised pish that he spouted today.

The unpalatable truth and you won’t be popular but well said sir .

I am sure your a good bear but honestly do you believe after years of our PR we could set this Scooby-Doo trap. It requires the media to report the singing, SG won’t gibber like Clarke. There ends your’ cunning plan’.

If we are going down the road of discussions on strict liability then the very fact celtic refuse to even acknowledge their ongoing issues proves they are not taking the issue seriously and must be punished more severely for not acting earlier.

Boyd nailed it at 9:30 in the killie press conference as did Club 1872 in their statement as did James Black in his blog.

We as fans need to act - we need our own anti sectarian group focusing on anti protestant behaviour and call the scum out.

There is the beauty of King's statement. We have acknowledged the issue and made our apology to Clarke (even if he is a liar) we have taken the issue on board.

The scum, just like with the paedo scandal, refuse to be held accountable and don't even deem this worthy of a statement.

Seems to me - by their silence - celtic approve of the sectarian abuse and missiles thrown at Kris Boyd as well as the pitch invasion, fans confronting opposing players and then going on the wrecking rampage of the seats.

Massive deflection tactic after the recent paedo stories linked to celtic fc.

Let's embrace a debate and call it out. Bring it fxxking on.

It was a spectacular own goal.

There will be no 'debate' in this Mickey Mouse country.

All Dave King has done is provide another negative headline for the club - this time UK-wide.

Utterly disastrous PR. Why say anything at all?

We are being out thought and out fought.
I didn’t like Kings statement when I read it, it was an admission of guilt and where in Scottish football do you see anyone else doing that.

Our Club really needs to up it game off the park.

We are complete amateurs at this PR, I actually think we could pick ten random posters from FF who would serve us better than whoever tha f@ck is doing it just now, at least they would put up a fight!

We really have to get off our knees in relation to this sort of thing. The old tactics simply don't work, if anything it paints a bigger target on our back for the future.

Deflection going on of the highest order

This stems from our rise and their child abuse shame

Beyond belief

Can you imagine what it will be like when we stop them winning the league

The games gone toxic again

Bookmark this
Yip I too believe we are building up too something bigger hence the silence on some issues and soft response to others.

Back