Rangers 0 : 1 Kilmarnock 18/2/12

hallyG

As we approach 55 , thinking back to the game after we went into admin , I remember going along full of defiance only to lose.
Big Daniel got his registration knocked back the night before

Team that day
McGregor, Broadfoot, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace, Aluko, Davis, Edu, Papac, Healy, McCulloch
Subs Alexander, Celik, Wylde, Kerkar, Perry, McCabe and Hemmings.

Very poignant that Alan McGregor and Steven Davis who played that day, have been so instrumental this season in getting us back to where we are.

ps check out that Subs bench - match winners galore :)

That bassa Brines ruled out two goals for us im sure. Up there with Beaton for me.

Papac got sent off for cementing Shiels I think it was, who then scored the winner.

I remember the Killie fans waving fake money at us. There were a couple of scuffles outside at FT.

As we approach 55 , thinking back to the game after we went into admin , I remember going along full of defiance only to lose.
Big Daniel got his registration knocked back the night before

Team that day
McGregor, Broadfoot, Goian, Bocanegra, Wallace, Aluko, Davis, Edu, Papac, Healy, McCulloch
Subs Alexander, Celik, Wylde, Kerkar, Perry, McCabe and Hemmings.

Very poignant that Alan McGregor and Steven Davis who played that day, have been so instrumental this season in getting us back to where we are.

ps check out that Subs bench - match winners galore :)
What’s even more poignant

55 has finished the fat Japanese
55 has finished Lurgan Flopp
55 could be won for us by Dundee against the savilles where we won 9 in a row ( the last 9 in a row won on a park and not awarded )
55 The year Kilmarnock go down
55 champions going into the beginning of our anniversary campaign

Lots of nice little things to enjoy

Back