Match Thread Rangers 1-0 St Mirren - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV.tv - Highlights in Post #1

We are going to have to get used to this.

Opposition playing with ten men in there own half and then hoping for a breakaway goal.

Must admit I thought they would sneak a point last night the longer the game went on and the longer we only had the one goal to rely on.

Never mind, job done.

We are going to have to get used to this.

Opposition playing with ten men in there own half and then hoping for a breakaway goal.

Must admit I thought they would sneak a point last night the longer the game went on and the longer we only had the one goal to rely on.

Never mind, job done.
You feel nervous at the time but they literally had one header that went just wide and a corner right at the end.

On another night we put away more than one of those chances, and there was little prospect of St Mirren scoring, so I’m not too concerned.

So long as there are more goals for us than whoever we're playing then they are highlights.

Time after time our players get fouled without the referee not even speaking to the culprits let alone awarding a foul ....it will be so sweet when 55 arrives

A whole 41 seconds of highlights on the BBC website - think it was literally the goal, then a replay, and that was it! Still, 3 points in the bag.

I thought with Jack starting to hit goals and Kent we would see more of this. Anything is better than trying to cross it into Defoe
Exactly, me too........Defoe just can’t do it on his own.........I remember when Advocaat told Fergie to start having a pop, told him just to pass it into the net, since he said he couldn’t shoot.......for about a season fergie couldn’t stop scoring.......then he reverted back to the way he was again!! I really thought jack was gonna push on earlier in the season after scoring a couple, but so far it’s not happened for him

Exactly, me too........Defoe just can’t do it on his own.........I remember when Advocaat told Fergie to start having a pop, told him just to pass it into the net, since he said he couldn’t shoot.......for about a season fergie couldn’t stop scoring.......then he reverted back to the way he was again!! I really thought jack was gonna push on earlier in the season after scoring a couple, but so far it’s not happened for him

We haven’t been great from outside the box for a while now. Given the possession we have we should be getting more free kicks and shots away.

We haven’t been great from outside the box for a while now. Given the possession we have we should be getting more free kicks and shots away.
For years we’ve been trying to walk the ball into the goal, probably all stemming from lack of confidence.......but this team are different and really should be doing better

For years we’ve been trying to walk the ball into the goal, probably all stemming from lack of confidence.......but this team are different and really should be doing better

especially with the current manager who liked to ping one from outside the box. Perfect guy to learn from.

Haha over 2k comments for a St.Mirren game. Are people needing their post counts up for some reason?!:p

WATP

Back