Rangers 11 made up of only signings from the Scottish League

Can you pick players who came into the team via the youth team?

The show we do is called “simply the rest” which is normally a round up of the other spfl games so we just went with players signed from other clubs.

Yes we watch sport scene so you guys don’t have to

This week on Heart and Hands Patreon site myself and Steven discussed a rangers 1-11 from your lifetime made up only of signings from the domestic league setup.

It’s harder than you think
Goram
Cleland McLaren J. Brown D. Robertson
Novo I.Ferguson K.Thomson D. Cooper
Boyd Miller

From my lifetime:

Goram

McPherson
McLaren
Brown
Robertson

Naismith
Thomson
Ferguson
McCann

Miller
Boyd

Annoying having to have that rat at RM but he was brilliant for us in 2010-11 and until he got injured in 11-12.

My old man would definitely be having Dave Smith and Andy Penman in his team - and probably Stuart Munro at left back.

Andy Goram

Tom Forsyth
Dave Smith
John Brown

Tommy McLean
Alex Macdonald
Ian Ferguson
Davie Robertson

Claudio Cannigia
Colin Stein
Davie Cooper

Not the best formation, but struggled for a really good right back.

Miller is one of the best Scottish signings in the last 20 years but his best form was in his second spell so I’m not sure if he counts.

Surprised to see Judas in so many teams as he only had one good season and the rest of the time he spent either injured or a periphery figure.

Miller is one of the best Scottish signings in the last 20 years but his best form was in his second spell so I’m not sure if he counts.

Surprised to see Judas in so many teams as he only had one good season and the rest of the time he spent either injured or a periphery figure.
Aside from him being a qunt, he was an exceptional football player and could have been amongst our best had he been able to stay fit.

...................mcgregor...................
.............Andrews...Wilson.............
Foster...............................Wallace
....................Kamara....................
Aluko........Naismith.........McCann
...............Boyd.....canigga

Bell
Whittaker
Khizanishvilli
Thomson
McKay
Novo
Miller

Last edited:
Back