Rangers 150th kit what would you like to see

roadster198

What would you like to see? Something traditional with a modern twist? Or something completely modern?
I’ve always liked the CR SMITH shirt from the 80’s.

maybe a mix of tradition with a modern twist

nlyZbqDTA-0WTH05A5HahGWP-h6DLkLza6LKg8Cmiy3H8G7uf1pV4FBXRFd4CWCA-B35Cwu1x5H0QFM36AcZhx-KXDlOWcaZY0f7U3xkf3b5cl6VI4elzKqzCYe1oGsWr1J8bk1qsXnPz_E2gB1ZllqwiL9F-biW6uGh4gus
A modern version of this for the away kit.

Going by the new badge we will be wearing a red and black shirt with white shorts and blue socks!! (A joke before anyone goes ott)

plain blue shirt
White socks
Black and red socks

founding fathers away shirt

I understand the no sponsor thing but it is never ever going to happen. We need the money.
Castore have already said they're fine with it, we have a long lasting relationship with 32red at this point.

It probably will happen

All blue home
All white away
Black and red for 3rd.

I would like to see if possible a different badge of each top.

Home top can be the badge we use now without the stars. Away top blue star. 3rd strip I would like the badge from the 92-93 season.

Blue strip and white V neck collars for home. The gallant pioneers top for away.

Not entirely relevant, I also feel the famous Bill Struth speech should play through the tannoy on the first home game of the season.

Last edited:
Like this one:

Edit, I‘m not taking credit for this one, it was on Twitter a couple years ago.

I'd have that as home kit. For one year.

I know the story that it was borrowed, however it is part of our history - borrowed or not.

It is a Rangers shirt.

Might have originally been lent/given to us but so what? Include a nod to Clyde rowing club in that case, they're part of our history too

For a photograph then never wore again. I suspect because the Rangers shirts we actually wore to games were not in a decent enough condition for a photograph.

It's not a Rangers shirt

I don't get the demand for a red and black 3rd strip. We have our Rangers back and during the 150th celebrations I want nothing reminding me of these dire times.

Black kit with red trim reminds me of the time we won 3-in-row with the most exhilarating opening 7mins of football I’ve ever witnessed.

Back