Rangers 150th kit what would you like to see

nlyZbqDTA-0WTH05A5HahGWP-h6DLkLza6LKg8Cmiy3H8G7uf1pV4FBXRFd4CWCA-B35Cwu1x5H0QFM36AcZhx-KXDlOWcaZY0f7U3xkf3b5cl6VI4elzKqzCYe1oGsWr1J8bk1qsXnPz_E2gB1ZllqwiL9F-biW6uGh4gus
A modern version of this for the away kit.
100% this should be the strip for that season right down to the blue star this iconic strip would fly off the shelves as every fan no matter age would like this part oh history

For the 150th, I think the Club will look to offer limited edition kits and other products with the Gallant Pioneers all white shirt being a stand-alone kit. Possibly used in a glamour celebration match.

Castore have sponsored us just at the right time. They will be absolutely rolling in it with the release of the anniversary kit if its nice!

All blue home
All white away
Black and red for 3rd.

I would like to see if possible a different badge of each top.

Home top can be the badge we use now without the stars. Away top blue star. 3rd strip I would like the badge from the 92-93 season.
The crest on the home shirt for the 150th anniversary can only be that from the earliest days of our club. A change of wording and an additional scroll below the badge, with perhaps the legend "150 Years 1872-2022".

There really is no other candidate.

Tough one.

Its a bit cliche for me to go down the retro route. Its been done over and over and over again by many clubs.

It would be nice to just come out with an absolute peach. Something uniqe, something memorable. Something different. Something that we can remember as the best top of modern times for many years to come.

One season only, Home strip White with the blue start like the concept kit that has been flying about, No sponsor, even ask Castore not to have the wings on the top.

There needs to be shirt honoring the Gallant Pioneers, even if its just worn for some kind a ceremonial friendly match or something.

Something along the lines of what we had in 2012 in the third division. The only good memory of that season is the strip for our 140th anniversary.

I would like the white kit as the third kit but definitely don't have hoops on the socks please. Orange away kit. Its as part of our history and tradition as anything.

Home: Barcelona 1972 replica, no sponsors

Away: Gallant Pioneers, no sponsors

Third: Red and black stripes, a nod to 150 years of our support.

Absolutely no orange anywhere

This 100%. Never agreed with anything more and so wholeheartedly in my entire life.

For a photograph then never wore again. I suspect because the Rangers shirts we actually wore to games were not in a decent enough condition for a photograph.

It's not a Rangers shirt
It’s my understanding it was only used for the photograph. Due to the blue and quality of the camera, it wouldn’t have turned out.

so the Clyde rowing shirt was borrowed ..

What would you like to see? Something traditional with a modern twist? Or something completely modern?
I’ve always liked the CR SMITH shirt from the 80’s.

maybe a mix of tradition with a modern twist
Anything that is a nod to acknowledging that we are the league champions.

Plain blue v neck home top

White Gallant Pioneers with a blue star away top

Black and red third kit

It’s piss easy.

FWIW I think we’ll produce a special one off kit - similar to what Leeds Utd did this year so that folk can have their plain, clean, retro looking top, but our sponsors are still satisfied.

The 150th anniversary year kits really should be simple and they should be our best sellers of all time.

Hopefully something reminiscent of the very first kits and the gallant pioneers, no sponsors, original badge.

In addition to the normal three kits I’d like a one off kit bit like this years fan kit but that the team would wear only once dedicated to the victims of the Ibrox disaster with all proceeds going to our charity foundation!

Home: Barcelona 1972 replica, no sponsors

Away: Gallant Pioneers, no sponsors

Third: Red and black stripes, a nod to 150 years of our support.

Absolutely no orange anywhere

Castore need to read this. Spot on.

Would accept a white home kit with the blue star just for that season?

I think we should as it would be a perfect tribute to the pioneers.

I would.

But check the reaction to a minor badge update. We're a shower of whinging bastards. We're scared of change.

I'm also unsure Castore and the club would have the appetite to do something so bold, judging by how conservative and safe the kit options were this year.

Back