Rangers 19/20 PR Battle Is Well And Truly Operational

tbh, I'm bewildered by our Board's incredible reluctance to defend the reputation of the Club, players and fans.
In fact, it's not just bewlidering, it's actually disheartening.
Totally agree with this.
An occasional statement isn’t enough. It’s a full time hands on professional organisation we need here.
We need strong PR that is continually pro-active in promoting ‘Rangers good’ stories whilst also being reactive in closing down/challenging/discrediting the constant flow of anti Rangers lies and myths coming from broadcast and print MSM.
The fans deserve nothing less.

The only way to hurt the Media is to stop the flow of money to them. That means don't buy their products or listen to them or watch their shows. Liverpool banned the Sun after Hillsborough and Ferguson banned the BBC from Old Trafford. We should do the same at the first sign of bias or bigotry. Take their Press pass off of them and tell them that while they are not banned from Ibrox,they are banned from the Press box and the freebies.The same for TV cameras. Give the franchise to Rangers TV only with Rangers supporters as commentators. If they still send the usual suspects,ban them from Ibrox or cut the cables.

Extreme, yes but TV and Radio access should be run by us and not the fans of the separate entity. Why we continue to allow ex-separate entity players to commentate on Rangers games beats me.

I’ve said this on previous threads in the past and make no apology for reiterating it now.

Like most others on here I spend quite a lot of money supporting Rangers.I live too far away for a season ticket to be viable and often not in the best of health to travel regularly. However, I do support Club1872, Rangers TV and the lottery to the best of my ability.

The amount of shite that you have to take, often on a daily basis from friends, neighbours, down the pub and in the media for having the audacity to support Rangers is terrible.It’s getting worse.It’s bordering on discrimination (The Alport Scale anybody)with the amount of casual comments out there.As soon as you mention your support for Rangers there is an automatic assumption that by definition you are a wrong un.

The club should be well aware of the fact that Rangers hatred is the other national sport in Scotland and should be proactive in supporting the interests of the supporters.Somebody mentioned being made to wear a yellow star in jest, but the way things are going in the republican backwater,I wouldn’t put anything past them. It will only get worse the closer we get to winning anything.Yes we have a few idiots, but so do other clubs.The difference is that our misdemeanours are automatically jumped upon, while others are not.

Time for a test case me thinks.

But would it not be fair to say that these vermin hating us means more than running their own brand aside, which you have said they don't care about, that OUR club protecting OUR brand is quite important?
They are riddled wth vermin so negatively reporting on us is their main reason for living. We as fans can only do so much to combat them, do as above and ignore their broadcasts but its beyond time now for the club to step up and protect the brand and their fans, it's their responsibility and with us backing them and doing our bit we can take these wanks to task.

Back