Rangers 2 : 0 Scum

Prestwick Bear

Have kept this game on my Sky Planner along with the great win 1:0 in December, being bored I've watched both recently and have to say that it gets better the more you view it.

Our home is now the fortress that it was back in the day, our fans are by far the best in the world and Ibrox at it's loudest cannot be beaten, enjoyed this video as It's from the Broomie. :))

Last edited:
Reducing their allocation really made a difference on and off the pitch. Should have been done years ago, ridiculous that they got the full Broomie.
Don't like to say I doubted the decision to reduce allocation,I wondered how it would affect atmosphere but having been at both I have to say both were wonderful occasions and I don't want that rank wrotten mob to ever return to Ibrox in numbers

Don't like to say I doubted the decision to reduce allocation,I wondered how it would affect atmosphere but having been at both I have to say both were wonderful occasions and I don't want that rank wrotten mob to ever return to Ibrox in numbers

Stink the place out. In a corner we can reduce said stench and let the fucking scum bastards know who's boss.

Hope that makes sense. Lol.

Last edited:
Reducing their allocation really made a difference on and off the pitch. Should have been done years ago, ridiculous that they got the full Broomie.

As others have said, and myself, when we go there with reduced allocation it actually makea zero difference because we are always tucked out the way off camera.

Brings back the memories, great to watch again. The noise we make at the piggery versus the silence of them at ours is so different. Simply the best.

As others have said, and myself, when we go there with reduced allocation it actually makea zero difference because we are always tucked out the way off camera.

I'm all for kicking the filth out of Ibrox but that's a daft argument, our players on the pitch weren't watching on the television.

There's an older guy who sits a few seats along from us, must be in his 70's but he was jumping about like the young team. Was great to see!

Have kept this game on my Sky Planner along with the great win 1:0 in December, being bored I've watched both recently and have to say that it gets better the more you view it.

Our home is now the fortress that it was back in the day, our fans are by far the best in the world and Ibrox at it's loudest cannot be beaten, enjoyed this video as It's from the Broomie. :))

I still get butterflies watching both games. Brilliant.
WATP.

My objections to the old red carpet treatment we gave them at at our beautiful stadium were always consistent.

They treated us like shit at their midden, with restricted views, whilst we gave them prime seats.

They tucked us in a wee corner, while we gave them an entire end, right behind our keeper. We actually deliberately handed those c*nts a sporting and PR advantage :eek:

Because our fan base is much bigger than theirs, our young future fans missed out on these matches by being bumped, whilst theirs got to see them as they drag anyone along to fill their midden.

The fact that we've seen two of our finest displays in literally years against Paedo FC since we made the change, only goes to show we should have done this decades ago, when Minty surrendered meakly to the scum cutting our allocation and shunting us out of sight of the cameras.

It is brilliant to see the filth now in their proper place, the wee club diddy corner. Know your place, scum. :D

My objections to the old red carpet treatment we gave them at at our beautiful stadium were always consistent.

They treated us like shit at their midden, with restricted views, whilst we gave them prime seats.

They tucked us in a wee corner, while we gave them an entire end, right behind our keeper. We actually deliberately handed those c*nts a sporting and PR advantage :eek:

Because our fan base is much bigger than theirs, our young future fans missed out on these matches by being bumped, whilst theirs got to see them as they drag anyone along to fill their midden.

The fact that we've seen two of our finest displays in literally years against Paedo FC since we made the change, only goes to show we should have done this decades ago, when Minty surrendered meakly to the scum cutting our allocation and shunting us out of sight of the cameras.

It is brilliant to see the filth now in their proper place, the wee club diddy corner. Know your place, scum. :D

Seconded ma man.

Including @jf1960 :) and 45k other bears :)

.... and not forgetting the man with the balls big enough to take positive action.... Mr Dave King. Legendary decision.

Immensely proud every time I see the Bears enjoying the Broomie, that I perhaps played a small part with both the above in facilitating it. Shows you want we can do when we network effectively and act Swifty. We seldom do either, this was the perfect storm though.

.... and not forgetting the man with the balls big enough to take positive action.... Mr Dave King. Legendary decision.

Immensely proud every time I see the Bears enjoying the Broomie, that I perhaps played a small part with both the above in facilitating it. Shows you want we can do when we network effectively and act Swifty. We seldom do either, this was the perfect storm though.

Top Bear GG. ;)

Martin Bain ignored my requests for the board to revisit the allocation for about 4 years. When I did get a response he was normally agreeing that it was unfair splits and allocations. But done nothing with my letters. I'm not convinced SDM got the best advice when agreeing these allocations and I'm pretty certain MB kept a lot of issues like this away from the organ grinder. My biggest annoyance at the time.... circa 2002 - 2004 was the intimidation of our goalie for 180 minutes at the peadodome but only 90 minutes was endured against the Rangers end.

Can't say for certain but would feel safe on betting that SDM probably didn't care either way about the allocations as the board collectively shat out of doing anything about it and changing it. Bain was at his peak back then and was quite formidable when it came to avoiding conflict. The model pro. :)

Back