MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
EzMSJL3.png

1627733407881.png

Last edited:
As Mrs dh would say @DocStone

I know it's exciting but you're a bit premature :rolleyes:

Wish I could predict the team, but we have so many options and such a huge game on Tuesday that I know I'll get it totally wrong. The Gaffer has a long habit of disagreeing with my starting eleven.

Scoreline
Rangers 2 Livingston 0

McGregor
Tav
Goldson
Balogun
Borna
Davis
Lundstram
Kamara
Sakala
Itten
Kent

Can see us keeping Helander for Tuesday. Presumably Roofe is out, maybe Aribo on the bench

Rangers to put on a show, 3-0.

Itten has to start, he thoroughly deserves it but we are so strong in the forward areas.

Itten, Kent and Lundstram.

Expecting a strong performance to lay a marker and heap more pressure on the tims straight from the off.

I'm going 4 nil

Hagi
Kent
Sakala
Itten

What a feeling being able to meet up with friends and family tomorrow before the game and then head along PRW to our temple.

Won't even attempt to pick a starting 11, but I do think we'll put on a Champions style performance.

Let's Go Rangers.

Choo Choo , all aboard @DocStone match thread express , hopefully not to be derailed by whingeing negativity :shh:.As my score predictions were absolutely shoite last season i'm taking a more sensible ? approach . We looked really at it against Madrid and can't see anything but a convincing victory for the Rangers .
Happy new season Bears ....Every Saturday we follow .... :))

What a feeling being able to meet up with friends and family tomorrow before the game and then head along PRW to our temple.

Won't even attempt to pick a starting 11, but I do think we'll put on a Champions style performance.

Let's Go Rangers.

Out of the four of us, I am the only one to be allocated at ticket for tomorrow.

It’s off to the match I go, on my own :)

to summarise press conference

- Jack waiting on go ahead to resume
- Morelos isolating but fit and ready to go once he is allowed
- 2 players only 99% fit and will get assessed for the game
- rest of the squad fit

Back to the real business.
I'll take a 2-0 win for the Queen's XI
No fuss, no hassle, 3 points on the board and off we go

Sure, I'd take a one goal win (and 3 pts), but what I want, and expect, is a 3 goal margin with a couple of nicely crafted open play goals and something from a set piece. When it's over, I want the rest of the League who watched the game or the highlights to say, " Oh, feck, they're at it again"!

The season starts here. I expect to overwhelm Livi. We’ll probably take them by surprise with our attacking options. Imo, this is more important than Tuesday in the CL, which we will also win.

Difficult to pick a starting 11 tomorrow but I'll take a stab at it.

McGregor
Tav
Balogun
Goldson
Barisic

Davis
Lundstram
Aribo

Kent
Itten
Roofe

Itten deserves to start (Sakala still building his fitness). Roofe can't play the next 4 European Games so he will need minutes, which should see him play most of the domestic games. Hagi might start in front of Aribo in midfield but Aribo needs the minutes as well after the covid isolation issue.

Helander to be kept for Europe.

Back