MOTM Poll Rangers 3-0 Livingston FT - Match Thread & Vote for your Man of the Match

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably the best thing about that performance is it was essentially the same as last season. In complete control, dominating the ball and then the scoresheet.

- Davis MoTM by a mile
- if Bassey can develop his crossing and final decision making, we've won ourselves a platinum watch
- Goldson literally won ever single contest
- Tav as good as ever
- Hagi was looking good until that shocking tackle
- Aribo sharp first half
- Sakala gives us something different but will take some time
- Lundstram was only on for 30 mins but looked very much at ease

One last thing, I was on the other side of the world but was brilliant to see the bears back

I'm watching the game, and missed who the co-commentator is on Rtv; anyone know?
EDIT. I think it's Stevie Smith.

Last edited:
we were missing half a team and still won with ease
well done rangers
we will only get better as season unfurls

That was a very good league win; controlled the game well. Would make Wright the MOTM- came on, and impacted the the game very well.

Bassey was excellent today.

To say we are well covered in the full back positions is a massive understatement. I couldn't help thinking back to when Flannigan and Halliday were our alternatives and thinking we are on a different planet now. It isn't just full backs though, it is now all over the pitch.

All good.

Couldn't go yesterday due to work but went to bed a happy contented bear. Couldn't wait to wake up and see our glorious interviews and obviously the fallout from them. Brilliant!

Bassey was excellent today.

To say we are well covered in the full back positions is a massive understatement. I couldn't help thinking back to when Flannigan and Halliday were our alternatives and thinking we are on a different planet now. It isn't just full backs though, it is now all over the pitch.

All good.
Biggest positive for me was Bassey. He now looks ready to be a very able deputy to BB. Looked much more mobile to me today than before. Squad depth is outrageous however we need to be braced for the inevitable sale of one of the big chaps.

Decent, professional display especially given it's the opening day and we picked a team with Tuesday in mind. Looked like we would blow them away during those first 10 minutes but ultimately, very comfortable.

Thought Tav was superb going forward(as always) and hopefully Hagi is fit for Tuesday as he was looking particularly sharp.

EzMSJL3.png

View attachment 2957
The new graphics are superb @DocStone. Cap doffed.

Back