Rangers 3-2 Aberdeen

One of the best games I've been at was raging at 2-0 because I had been up since 7 to get there and then 3-2 absolutely bouncing with a brilliant bus trip home. I was in row B close to them that day they were absolutely raging even those that stayed in the flats next to the away end were out on their balconies raging.

One of the best games I've been at was raging at 2-0 because I had been up since 7 to get there and then 3-2 absolutely bouncing with a brilliant bus trip home. I was in row B close to them that day they were absolutely raging even those that stayed in the flats next to the away end were out on their balconies raging.
We leave at 6 for sheep no need we just want more beers at a stop on Stonehaven

What a comeback.. Can only imagine the carnage on the match thread at 2-0 down.. o_O

‘ 2 nil and you f***** it up ‘ . Was at the game and even at 2 nil I always felt we would win

Had 2-3 on a correct score that day. 25/1 IIRC. Was strangely happy when we went 2 nil down as was always confident of us coming back in those days.

They came close right at the end which made me shite myself.

That 6 months Kenny Miller was absolutely unplayable and scored a ridiculous amount of goals some incredible emphatic finishes aswell like the 2nd here

nice short journey from peterhead and a lovely day out afterwords and even better bus back through driving passed the sheep

Was in blackpool that weekend. Me an her da ended up totally smashed, fell oot with the wummin and never seen them to the next day. Whit a day blackpool was heaving with bears that weekend and watched it in some rangers club. Remember having our own sash bash on the horse and cart thing and abusing papes going down the promenade which ended up with the witches fu cking us off.

I always knew we would win that day, we had tremendous team spirit and better players than the sheep

Yeah that’s the difference really. When you’ve got a team packed with winners and a manager who hoarded trophies you feel a tad more confident than if you go 2-0 down with personnel who’ve won nothing and not laid a glove on the scum.

I was there, great atmosphere. Went for a cigarette at half time and the coins were coming over the fence from the sheep fans behind the south stand.

10 years ago, starting to feel old now. Two down what a comeback & bus journey home was tremendous right up at the fence was a good laugh :))

Probably my best ever non title winning domestic away game and trip.

Snowing a plenty on the bus and cook don’t even talk the next day with singing so much lol.

The thought of trying to do that session now I would be ill for days haha ended up out that night in a night club and left my phone in a taxi I never paid for when I got home lol, driver dropped it off next day and I squared him up, couldn’t even remember being in the taxi.

What a game, what a trip and what a support as always.

WATP

Probably my best ever non title winning domestic away game and trip.

Snowing a plenty on the bus and cook don’t even talk the next day with singing so much lol.

The thought of trying to do that session now I would be ill for days haha ended up out that night in a night club and left my phone in a taxi I never paid for when I got home lol, driver dropped it off next day and I squared him up, couldn’t even remember being in the taxi.

What a game, what a trip and what a support as always.

WATP
Was 19 and full of life mate absolutely brilliant!

Back