Rangers 4/1 To Qualify

I might have a bet on the game to go to extra time/pens just to cover myself getting home, booked on the 11.30 Megabus so if it does go past 90 minutes I'll be stuck.
Would the subway not still be on?

Frustrates the life out of me, bet365 seem to be really slow at pricing things

No doubt shorten to 5/2 or 11/4 for us to qualify in the coming days
Do Bet365 actually price up "To Qualify" market? Having a look there there just now and don't appear to be any prices for it. Strange considering other firms had prices 3-4 days ago

Do Bet365 actually price up "To Qualify" market? Having a look there there just now and don't appear to be any prices for it. Strange considering other firms had prices 3-4 days ago
They do,

Rangers were 4/9 to qualify before last Tuesday,

I think they're just being wary, they'll price it up closer to the game once team news is known.

Never ever have I bet on Rangers. Just too superstitious
But I would advise anyone to lump on at 4,s

Ok cheers. Must be something in it as other firms have had it priced up for a few days now
Won't be anything in it, they are just being poor - expect someone will get a bollocking for that as every other tie hasn't been priced up either, pathetic from the self appointed worlds biggest bookmaker.

If all these can do it I am sure they can:

Won't be anything in it, they are just being poor - expect someone will get a bollocking for that as every other tie hasn't been priced up either, pathetic from the self appointed worlds biggest bookmaker.

If all these can do it I am sure they can:

They’re always slow off the mark, it’ll be deliberate

They’ll price it as the odds offered from other bookies start to shorten

£50 on us to win the tie @ 10/3 (£216.60 is it comes up)

£20 on us to win it in extra time @ 14/1 (£300 if it comes up)

Both William Hill. Can’t be arsed scouring the internet for the absolute best odds anywhere.

Come on the Teddy Bers !!! :))

They’re always slow off the mark, it’ll be deliberate

They’ll price it as the odds offered from other bookies start to shorten
Disagree, they were first up on the to qualify out the uk books before the 1st leg, I put it up on here.

It's a Champs League qualifier where the 1x2 is a strong market, if they have no confidence in offering a to qualify price they should give up.

£50 on us to win the tie @ 10/3 (£216.60 is it comes up)

£20 on us to win it in extra time @ 14/1 (£300 if it comes up)

Both William Hill. Can’t be arsed scouring the internet for the absolute best odds anywhere.

Come on the Teddy Bers !!! :))
The 4th post literally tells you skybet 4/1 :D :oops::))

Disagree, they were first up on the to qualify out the uk books before the 1st leg, I put it up on here.

It's a Champs League qualifier where the 1x2 is a strong market, if they have no confidence in offering a to qualify price they should give up.
Really? Stand corrected it that’s the case, didn’t look for that market beforehand so unaware

I had a check for player cards and they didn’t offer despite it being on tv. Just patched the game in general because I didn’t see what I wanted for the bet builder

Nice little arb on this for anyone who can be arsed, 4/1 at Skybet to back with people asking for under that on Betfair.

Really? Stand corrected it that’s the case, didn’t look for that market beforehand so unaware

I had a check for player cards and they didn’t offer despite it being on tv. Just patched the game in general because I didn’t see what I wanted for the bet builder
Just them missing the market through error more than anything else, like I say they haven't priced up any match in Europe to qualify for this week whereas others have. You tend to not offer to qualify in running during the first leg as you want punters betting markets that are settled that day and not in a week or so, could be related to that as they really should be pricing these up as soon as the first leg is over.

Ok cheers. Must be something in it as other firms have had it priced up for a few days now
They've priced it up

3/1 to qualify.

11/2 in 90 minutes.

The 5/1 to qualify and 9/1 in 90 are well gone.

Skybet still 6/1 in 90.

The only value with 365 is Rangers -3 @ 16/1,

Last edited:
365 5/2
Hills 5/2
Fred 11/4
Skybet 3/1

Can’t believe they went up with 5/1 to start with, bloody crackers given opening prices before first leg. Think the lad who did it maybe thought away goals still counted!

Frustrates the life out of me, bet365 seem to be really slow at pricing things

No doubt shorten to 5/2 or 11/4 for us to qualify in the coming days
Well, I am stunned.

We were never going to start the game at 4/1 or 5/1

Did the Skybet boost on Salah at the weekend. £20 returns on us to qualify at 4-1.

Just stuck another £10 on us to win it in extra time. 11/1

I guess last season plays a massive part in it.

We beat far, far superior sides and have a very good side on paper. As long as Kent is back and Davies/Ridvan are starting.

I don't buy the champions league mentality block some are suggesting. I think that's shite.
Ridvan is not much better than Barisic

Back