Rangers 72 DVD.

When's it steaming?

giphy.gif

Dont know if anyone has posted a review on the new Barcelona documentary, but I got it this morning and have just watched it.. Brilliant, especially for older bears reminiscing. Apologies if this has been covered.
Is this available in ntsc for North America. Can't see any details

I have it on order, does anyone know of it has subtitles option? Not for me but for my 90 old stone dead Gran who was there that day it would be a nice nostalgia trip for her

Any digital news yet?

I can’t wait to see this but wonder how sales have been affected by the fact that some people just don’t have DVD players anymore.

I have it on order, does anyone know of it has subtitles option? Not for me but for my 90 old stone dead Gran who was there that day it would be a nice nostalgia trip for her
I’m ordering for my 90 year old father in law who was there as well.

He was showing his grandson the ticket a couple of weeks ago.

He enjoys a good read, loved the Davie Wilson book. Is there a lot of reading in the book or is it mainly pictures?

True but even with the latest generation of console, the Xbox Series S(about half the sales) doesn’t play DVDs either.

I’m sure there will be some sort of streaming release soon though, in this day and age it would be mental not to.
Only reason I've held fire on buying the BluRay in all honesty. Would prefer to stream it, and there was a post on here a while ago from someone involved in the project who said it would be available to stream. Worryingly, other than that, I've not seen it mentioned anywhere.

I presume and hope that you mean she is hard of hearing and nothing more serious?

Only reason I've held fire on buying the BluRay in all honesty. Would prefer to stream it, and there was a post on here a while ago from someone involved in the project who said it would be available to stream. Worryingly, other than that, I've not seen it mentioned anywhere.

There is at least an official RangersFC twitter post confirming that it will receive a digital release in the future. "Announced in the coming weeks", so who knows when.

Ordered the DVD and book in March. No email yet to say it's been sent, and obviously not here yet.
Even bought a DVD player to play it on, rather than watch on computer screen.

Watched it last night. Very good and I can't wait to watch it again with my dad whenever I next see him. He was 16 then and behind the goal against Bayern. Wasn't allowed to go to Barcelona though.

Mine landed today, only tried on a laptop via VLC player but it doesnt appear to be subtitled not that it ever was reported as being so

Back