Rangers Account Online Issue

StaunchEnclosure

I've logged into my account on Rangers.co.uk with my email and password but it's linked to an old Rangers number I've had from a few years ago and doesn't show my season ticket info.

Does anyone know how to update your Rangers Number online or is this something the ticket office would need to do on my behalf? I can't create a new account as it recognises my email when trying to do so and would prefer just to get this fixed.

Anyone had this issue in the past?

I've logged into my account on Rangers.co.uk with my email and password but it's linked to an old Rangers number I've had from a few years ago and doesn't show my season ticket info.

Does anyone know how to update your Rangers Number online or is this something the ticket office would need to do on my behalf? I can't create a new account as it recognises my email when trying to do so and would prefer just to get this fixed.

Anyone had this issue in the past?
Had this exact same issue recently, changing season ticket from wife's name to mine, I received a new Rangers number...

This is how I got round it - enter your new Rangers number in the login page (not email address) and click forgot password. Then once you get the email link to reset it, enter the exact same password (it wouldn't let me change to a new password). After that login from now on using your Rangers number and not email address. Hope this works for you.

Had this exact same issue recently, changing season ticket from wife's name to mine, I received a new Rangers number...

This is how I got round it - enter your new Rangers number in the login page (not email address) and click forgot password. Then once you get the email link to reset it, enter the exact same password (it wouldn't let me change to a new password). After that login from now on using your Rangers number and not email address. Hope this works for you.

Thanks mate - I'll give this a go

Managed to log in with my current Rangers number and purchased mygers at £40.

Couldnt find where this £25 discount voucher is but happy to pay the £40. Don't want to miss out on the new 'CCCS'. Guessing that I have now signed up to Mygers I'll now get priority for away games and semis/finals and don't have to do anything else?

Couldnt find where this £25 discount voucher is but happy to pay the £40. Don't want to miss out on the new 'CCCS'. Guessing that I have now signed up to Mygers I'll now get priority for away games and semis/finals and don't have to do anything else?
By opting into the Club’s competitive non-league games CCS, you will be given preference for semi-final and final ticket purchase access. For semi-finals and finals, the first sales window will be open to season ticket holder MyGers Members who are also part of the non-league games CCS.

By opting into the Club’s competitive non-league games CCS, you will be given preference for semi-final and final ticket purchase access. For semi-finals and finals, the first sales window will be open to season ticket holder MyGers Members who are also part of the non-league games CCS.

Thanks. Just updated the details online and all sorted now

Top right corner
Nothing when I go to rangers.co.uk. Across the top its news - teams - matches - mygers - RTV - VIP - commercial. Top right pull down gives you news - teams - matches - tickets - shop - commercial - Ibrox - help. I wouldn't think its much to ask to have a simple log in to my account option on the front page. It was a common complaint on the previous site also. Hopefully its added as the site developes

You had to apply for the £25 voucher mate. Before the end of June. It didn’t just appear in everyone’s account. Look on the bright side, it’s a £25 bonus for the Club. You can say you helped towards the next signing.;):)

Nothing when I go to Rangers.co.uk. Across the top its news - teams - matches - mygers - RTV - VIP - commercial. Top right pull down gives you news - teams - matches - tickets - shop - commercial - Ibrox - help. I wouldn't think its much to ask to have a simple log in to my account option on the front page. It was a common complaint on the previous site also. Hopefully its added as the site developes

Same was as always. You need to go to Tickets or Shop. Click on the 3 lines drop-down menu in the top right and then on either Tickets or Shop and select one of the menus. I agree it’s a pain but I guess the ‘logic’ is that you’d have no need to access your account other than to buy tickets, buy from the Shop, access RangersTV or access MyGers.

Back