Rangers advertising jobs for Edmiston house

Only the 3rd one has a salary stated of £35K, the other two are applying through Rangers directly and no salary mentioned as usual.

They should give them one of those personalty/intelligence tests often mentioned on here
'This is bar of soap,what uses does it have? "

Advertise that we are looking for Rangers fans only to work at Edmiston House.

I don’t think you could get away with that as some wank would then turn it in to a sectarian thing but you could say ‘as this will be a working museum, we are looking for candidates who already have an understands of the Club’s history’

I don’t think you could get away with that as some wank would then turn it in to a sectarian thing but you could say ‘as this will be a working museum, we are looking for candidates who already have an understands of the Club’s history’

" A high knowledge of history and enthusiasm towards this national institution would be preferred, but not essential. " All bases covered. :)

I didn’t think big George was with us long enough to be deserving of having the new place named after him.

I mean a decent game in Braga but you could offset that by his howler at Tynecastle in the cup.

Very strange that he manages to be honoured in this way.

Advertise that we are looking for Rangers fans only to work at Edmiston House.
We’ve surely got to lean in this direction.
If the stories are true we have had too many supporters of other clubs who are not particularly inclined towards Rangers employed at Ibrox - get a job and then do the bare minimum. We need people who care.

Knowing Rangers hierarchy they will probably head-hunt the Tim that look puzzled and answered 'applepine' when shown a pineapple and asked what it was on a TV interview!

Back