Rangers AGM

Thank you for voting your shares on the resolutions proposed for the Annual General Meeting of Rangers International Football Club plc (the “Company”). All votes will be collated and shared with the Company on Friday 2nd December, ahead of the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 6th December.

If you have chosen to attend the Annual General Meeting, you will be issued with a Letter of Attendance on Friday 2nd December. Only those with a valid Letter of Attendance will be admitted on the day.

My email from Tifosy.
Are the invites getting posted out?

This board will try and sit the new manager down at AGM to try and take the heat of them.Anybody in attendance must give them a hard time as they have handed they bastards 2 titles.
I know Michael Beale will probably be at the AGM, just like Gio was last year, but he shouldn’t be.

This AGM and all the criticism that’s coming the boards way has got nothing to do with him.

With Beale being in attendance it’s just going to waste time with people wishing him all the best when they should be giving the board both barrels.

I see in the Pacific Quay Emerald Football Gossip today they are quoting the Daily Rhetard saying we are being sued for pulling out of the Sydney Cup as expected.

The Tifosy attendance and invites are kept low key and sent at the very last minute.

The club wanted us to fill their share issue but don’t like the idea of the AGM becoming a free for all.

The Tifosy attendance and invites are kept low key and sent at the very last minute.

The club wanted us to fill their share issue but don’t like the idea of the AGM becoming a free for all.
Any delay in Tifosy getting Attendance Cards and other documents out to folk who bought through them is absolutely nothing at all to do with the Club.

Those of us who bought independently via other means had our documentation from the Registrar (Link Group) some time ago. There’s plenty to criticise the Club/Board for without inventing stuff.

Any delay in Tifosy getting Attendance Cards and other documents out to folk who bought through them is absolutely nothing at all to do with the Club.

Those of us who bought independently via other means had our documentation from the Registrar (Link Group) some time ago. There’s plenty to criticise the Club/Board for without inventing stuff.
There was literally thousands of extra investors, it’s only natural the club don’t want everyone showing up and the AGM turning into a panto. If everyone took up their invite, they’d probably need to move it to the stadium.

One way to help control this is to do the obvious.

Dont publicise the AGM on social media, make it a weekday morning, send out the invites at the very last minute.

It’s not making stuff up mate, it’s what’s actually happening. There’s absolutely no need to send invites 1 working day before the event, especially as they’re digital. I’m sure if the club wanted to they could ask Tifosy to send them weeks or months in advance.

There was literally thousands of extra investors, it’s only natural the club don’t want everyone showing up and the AGM turning into a panto.

One way to help control this is to do the obvious.

Dont publicise the AGM on social media, make it a weekday morning, send out the invites at the very last minute.

It’s not making stuff up mate, it’s what’s actually happening. There’s absolutely no need to send invites 1 working day before the event, especially as they’re digital. I’m sure if the club wanted to they could ask Tifosy to send them weeks or months in advance.
I had mine (non-Tifosy) around 10-14 days ago, a month before the date of the meeting and within two days of the date being announced, and submitted my votes online the same day. This issue is entirely with Tifosy, who are entirely independent of Rangers, not the Club.

The Resolutions, Annual Report and other detail has been on the official website for nearly three weeks now.

Board as self serving as ever moving Gio out and bringing in Beale a week before it.

It should not detract from their failures and the only thing they have seemed to have gotten right in recent years is in relation to something that impacts Douglas Parks personal business.

I haven’t had an invite since I moved house five years ago. Every December when posters say they had their AGM notification I mean to get it sorted and forget. Maybe this year.

I had mine (non-Tifosy) around 10-14 days ago, a month before the date of the meeting and within two days of the date being announced, and submitted my votes online the same day. This issue is entirely with Tifosy, not the Club.

The Resolutions, Annual Report and other detail has been on the official website for a good while now.
I get it, you’re an OG shareholder and your process is entirely different. But when a business onboards 3-4k new shareholders, this is the sort of thing that will be discussed logistically.

I didn’t dispute they’ve been on the website, but I’m fairly sure that’s a legal requirement when the accounts are published.

Would you say the club and/or Tifosy is actively encouraging or discouraging attendance with the lack of publicity, day of the week and the tight timescale between invites and event?

If you think sending 4k invites a day or two before the event is wholly on the investor company, then either a) the club have partnered with the wrong firm, again, or it’s incredibly naïve that Tifosy wouldn’t have consulted the very business they’re administering the AGM for.

I get it, you’re an OG shareholder and your process is entirely different. But when a business onboards 3-4k new shareholders, this is the sort of thing that will be discussed logistically.

I didn’t dispute they’ve been on the website, but I’m fairly sure that’s a legal requirement when the accounts are published.

Would you say the club and/or Tifosy is actively encouraging or discouraging attendance with the lack of publicity, day of the week and the tight timescale between invites and event?

If you think sending 4k invites a day or two before the event is wholly on the investor company, then either a) the club have partnered with the wrong firm, again, or it’s incredibly naïve that Tifosy wouldn’t have consulted the very business they’re administering the AGM for.
The Club announce the date of the AGM mate. After that, how Tifosy handle it is down to them. Same as for anyone who bought through a broker and didn’t get their shares certificated (transferred into their own name rather than the brokers account). If I hadn’t had my shares certificated then I’d be waiting on Redmayne Bentley to send me the details, for example.

I don’t think either the Club or Tifosy is actively encouraging or discouraging attendance. Tifosy would have been given AGM details, at the latest, on 9 Nov when details were announced. It’s then in their hands.

What difference does it make if the electronic attendance cards are emailed to the attending shareholder 24 hours before the event or 24 days prior to it?

What difference does it make if the electronic attendance cards are emailed to the attending shareholder 24 hours before the event or 24 days prior to it?
Ive covered it in post #29.

The later you send them out, the more likely people are to forget or make other plans. If there’s no difference in sending them between 1 day and 4 weeks in advance, why are they sending them with 1 days notice?

One of the risks of onboarding 3-4k new shareholders is that they’ll all see it as a ticket to the AGM, including me.

The club will want to control the attendance, it’s only natural to stop it turning into a panto. Not publicising the date on social media, making it a midweek workday and sending out the invites as late as possible are all things that can discourage attendance.

Will there be a CASTORE pop up out side the entrance...

Tried to sell some of my shares to my wife so we could both vote.....but was too late.

Do you think we will claw back a 9 point lead that the tims have over us.Ah cant see it mate
Quite hard to do but has been done before often,if we keep their lead to 9 or reduce it till the next game against them and beat them then it will be squeaky bum time for the unwashed,we shall see.

Ive covered it in post #29.

The later you send them out, the more likely people are to forget or make other plans. If there’s no difference in sending them between 1 day and 4 weeks in advance, why are they sending them with 1 days notice?

One of the risks of onboarding 3-4k new shareholders is that they’ll all see it as a ticket to the AGM, including me.

The club will want to control the attendance, it’s only natural to stop it turning into a panto. Not publicising the date on social media, making it a midweek workday and sending out the invites as late as possible are all things that can discourage attendance.
If someone forgets they’re meant to be going to an AGM,that’s on them mate.:rolleyes:

Just a follow-up on this. Tifosy shareholders should have received an email from Tifosy on 14 Nov asking you to indicate your choices mate.

Might be worth checking your Spam/Junk folder.

Quite hard to do but has been done before often,if we keep their lead to 9 or reduce it till the next game against them and beat them then it will be squeaky bum time for the unwashed,we shall see.

Rangers teams of old yes certainly but not this one, they don't have the heart for it, even if they did drop points it would only be a matter of time before livi or hibs or something took points off us and gave them back the advantage.

Yip they won it last year and they have won it this year.So the board have handed them 1 title so far and another one coming up this year
I try and be as factual as I can, you obviously don't, you might think they will win the league, that's different to what you said though, changed days from the Rangers support I remember from being a kid, back then the league would never be surrendered because we were 3 games behind them point wise, it also wasn't that long ago we witnessed helecopter Sunday but hey ho, if you give up a league before Christmas still having to play them 3 times that's up to you but hopefully the rest of the Rangers support don't give up so easily.

I can’t attend this year and this is one I’d like to attend. I want to know what they intend doing to upgrade the stadium to 21st century levels and how they intend increasing capacity at the same time.

Back