Rangers AGM

As per first reply.
I'd agree that you should not give it to a 3rd party. For the reasons mentioned.
I’m sending someone in my place as I can’t attend.

But it’s someone I know who’s unlikely to cause bother

I had mine (non-Tifosy) around 10-14 days ago, a month before the date of the meeting and within two days of the date being announced, and submitted my votes online the same day. This issue is entirely with Tifosy, who are entirely independent of Rangers, not the Club.

The Resolutions, Annual Report and other detail has been on the official website for nearly three weeks now.
The Tifosy invites have been out for ages anyway.

I’d advise anyone who’s not received one to check their junk mail, that’s where mine went

I meant the actual attendance letters - AGM is Tuesday, have you got yours yet?
The letters are coming out on Friday but the notification has been out for ages.

People have had plenty notice, you don’t need an actual letter to know whether you’re going or not, the invite is plenty for people to make arrangements.

Any recommendations on best (reasonably priced) place to park for Clyde Auditorium. I hadn’t read the notice properly and assumed it would be at Ibrox.

How long to they normally last.
Usually an hour and a half split between chairman and managers address then the Q&A although last year neither chairman or manager did they usual address protocol and instead there was the wee interview thing in the corner with Wilson & Robertson.

I get it, you’re an OG shareholder and your process is entirely different. But when a business onboards 3-4k new shareholders, this is the sort of thing that will be discussed logistically.

I didn’t dispute they’ve been on the website, but I’m fairly sure that’s a legal requirement when the accounts are published.

Would you say the club and/or Tifosy is actively encouraging or discouraging attendance with the lack of publicity, day of the week and the tight timescale between invites and event?

If you think sending 4k invites a day or two before the event is wholly on the investor company, then either a) the club have partnered with the wrong firm, again, or it’s incredibly naïve that Tifosy wouldn’t have consulted the very business they’re administering the AGM for.

I got notification of the AGM from Tifosy via email on the 14th November. That’s over 3 weeks from the AGM. Why would they need to publicise it anymore?

I got notification of the AGM from Tifosy via email on the 14th November. That’s over 3 weeks from the AGM. Why would they need to publicise it anymore?
They don’t NEED to, that’s the point. They’ve done the minimum. But ask yourself, for something that impacts thousands of supporters/shareholders, why wasn’t there any mention of it on social media? The club put a notification up for virtually everything, so the AGM would be a fairly significant event in the calendar.

People have busy lives, emails go into spam folders, don’t get checked for a while etc. The point is the club don’t want every single shareholder showing up - it’d be an absolute panto.

Your invite is available online.
Go to ”portfolio” then at the far right,click the drop down box that says “expand”
you will see a box that says “AGM 2022 Letter of Attendance”
You click on that to open it and save the letter on you phone or print it off and take it with you.
Cheers mate, brilliant stuff

Does anyone have the contact details to chase up if you haven’t received your attendance card? Mine aren’t through tifosy but from a club share issue.

Does anyone have the contact details to chase up if you haven’t received your attendance card? Mine aren’t through tifosy but from a club share issue.

The Link Group

mail
Shareholder postal address - for information relating to your shares: Link Group Shareholder Services, 10th Floor, Central Square, 29 Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 4DL

By phone

Shareholder helpline - for information relating to your ordinary shares, please contact us on +44 (0)371 664 0300

The Link Group

mail
Shareholder postal address - for information relating to your shares: Link Group Shareholder Services, 10th Floor, Central Square, 29 Wellington Street, Leeds LS1 4DL

By phone

Shareholder helpline - for information relating to your ordinary shares, please contact us on +44 (0)371 664 0300
The Link Group

mail

By phone

Thanks very much mate

If anyone is not using their attendance card can I have it please. There are three of us going through but only two of us are shareholders. He won’t speak at it, just doing lunch, AGM etc

Back