Rangers' Alfredo Morelos valuation hammered as Charlie Ridiculous claims only 'desperate' clubs would pay big

That boy needs to make his mind up, the other week he was slating Edouard saying Morelos is better than him. Now Edouard or however you spell is now better than Morelos despite Morelos outscoring him in the league and Europe.

Proof, if proof were needed, that Charlie Nicholas is not to be taken seriously as a pundit, columnist or person.

Not so long ago, journalist was a reputable profession. Now, broadcasters and print media employ complete clowns and agenda driven clowns and anyone who is a "well kent face" can get airtime and column inches. What a fall for that profession.

Our ridiculous media are looking for a bad angle and can't find any.
They couldn't get a Feyernoord player getting the better of Morelos then slagging him. Alfie keeps scoring and they're completely snookered, that's why buffoons like Harston, Nicholas are asked their opinion.

On a side note, I guarantee Celtc blatantly stage that beautiful Alfredo moment carrying that wee lad on the pitch with some mentally challenged twat. Remember they had Tierney in the crowd with a megaphone like Halliday done previously.

No doubt about it they are circling the wagons. Nothing positive to say about their own team but everything negative about Rangers. I could not tell you how good a player Stench eddie is as I have never watched them.

We are learning from Propaganda FC .
Inflate the price often enough ,not worth that ?, OK ,
Then drop it by £10m ,and you still have a very tidy profit.

Only one player is a full international. The other has yet to....go figure Charlie you useless twat!

In my years watching Rangers I have never seen a player quite as exciting as Alfredo. Even when he is quiet you know that he will come alive for 10 seconds and then wham, bang, thank you m'am.
And with the rapport he has with Kent?

He has no Champs League goals? Well feck me Einstein, is that perhaps because he hasn't played in the Champs League yet by any chance?
By that logic, Alfie has scored 13 more goals in the Europa League than Messi this season! Messi must be gash!

Knock me down with a feather.. Charlie Ridiculous plays down Alfred's Market value... mentally challengeds do what they do... F@ck them all

Charlie, “I was sitting here just thinking” strikes again.

It’s always ridiculous when he is ”thinking”.

“....well you don’t even wear your specs Jeff...”

prick.

Alfie to score the winner at the weekend, take his top off to reveal a T-shirt saying £100M.

Charlie I'm sitting here thinking Nicholas talking utter shite as usual, just like most of the other clowns giving their biased opinion on Alfie, can't wait for a huge bid of 50 mill in January only for Rangers to turn it down

prick.

Alfie to score the winner at the weekend, take his top off to reveal a T-shirt saying £100M.

Would piss myself if that happened - both the goal and the t-shirt! Make it happen El Bufalo!

Thankfully we have Steven Gerrard as our manager, respected throughout the world of football, named in the CL team of the decade, and is followed and supported by hundreds of thousands of fans across the globe, and he says Big Buff isn’t going anywhere this season. So all the noise is just that, noise. Charlie, Parks etc can all do their worst, once we bag the cup on Sunday, with Alfie scoring, everyone will see what a shower of bitter no marks you are.

He hasn't scored against them for a number of reasons. Some very poor finishing for sure but also a couple of top saves as well as the majority of games he has played in we have been the poorer side. He only played one game where we have been on top. You can write off the season before Gerrard came as we were crap as well as half the games last season due to red cards & suspensions.
I'm very confident Alf will have bagged at least a couple against the kiddie fiddlers by the end of Dec!

Last edited:
I've no idea what the size of the eventual transfer fee for Morelos will be, but what I can say that it will be much greater than it was at the start of the season. It is more than a coincidence that those who continually seek to play down Morelos' value are generally from a pro-celtic or anti-Rangers background.

Their motivation in doing so stems from a realization that the current dominance enjoyed by celtic, is mainly down to the unfair financial advantages they enjoyed as a result of the grotesque decision by the SFA, to exile Rangers to the lowest reaches of Scottish football. This anti-Rangers cabal are now terrified that this situation is now ending, knowing that the prospect of Rangers receiving a very substantial fee for Morelos would do much to restore financial parity between the clubs, thus ending a situation where Celtic win the league each year before a ball has ever been kicked.

what happens to the Scottish media if Alfie scores against them on Sunday?

the only thing they have against him is netting against them, they'll probably combust when it happens
They’ll say it was a one-off and needs to do it regularly to be named alongside the edouard.

Morelos obviously won’t be considered a great until he scores for the French under 21’s :rolleyes:

prick.

Don’t you mean billions and billions and billions and billions as the Donald says

Why can they not accept the fact he is a great player. Why the constant need to compare him with Edouard?

It’s the result of the inferiority complex ingrained into their fans since birth. They view their football club, no their entire lives through the prism of Rangers.

It would be funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

Charlie works every Saturday commenting on games where duds such as Ings etc go for over £20m.

On that show the twat struggles to string a sentence together so I couldn’t really care less what he values Morelos at tbh.

The stuff comparing each of their records in OF games is nonsense. Until recently Celtic have had very superior teams to us, if Alfredo had been playing for the Tim's he would have destroyed our defence in most of these games, this season it's much more an even playing field.

Here we go Alfie’s shit cause he hasn’t scored v Celtic

well scum bags when he puts you to the sword Sunday and we run riot what shite do you have next

Edourd is good but he ain’t a goal scorer like Alfie

in fact there is no way he could have scored the quality of goals Alfie has in recent weeks he just doesn’t have the ability to strike the ball or head the ball the way Alfie does
Hopefully puts that right on Sunday and scores a couple.

They devalue our players they devalue our game, are they even aware of that?

Nicholas a poor pundit who can hardly string two sentences together wants people to believe his views. Ah well Santa is due shortly Charlie

Europa League group stage goals (their all time record)

Morelos - 10 appearances - 7 goals - 2 assists
Edouard - 10 appearances - 3 goals - 2 assists

Lay aff it Charlie. I'm under no illusion, Celtic will get a decent fee for him, but it will be 20 mil at most (a fraction of Alfie). Until this season, his scoring record even in the SPL was average at best. Scoring against us has massively masked his average/poor scoring record but just like scoring against them, scoring against us isn't the be all and end all. Interested clubs will be more interested in his European record and overall scoring record, rather than ohh he's scored against rangers or Celtic.

Back