Rangers and Amazon prime

greggakd

Apologies if there’s a thread on this already, I couldn’t see one.

I have noticed over the past few weeks Amazon prime football has been making a lot of tweets about us. Could we maybe see something come from it once we (hopefully) win the league about the journey or something along those lines?

A 9 year climb from the very bottom of Scottish football back to our rightful place at the very top.

It’s a great story.
The story of our first decade is Hollywood stuff.
And the story of our latest decade nearly matches it.

Amazed neither has been a film yet.

Last edited:
Think the guy who runs the account has leanings towards us, anything else is wishful thinking, think the RTV guys are already working on something for this season anyway id imagine.
Even at that, it won’t have the same feel to it that an All or Nothing would. Unless of course you hire a good narrator and pay music licenses rather than the generic music you get currently along with full access to every aspect of the club.

I have a feeling we are next up on All or Nothing and that’s why we pressed on with some of the improvements to the changing room and tunnel etc during the summer.

Behind the scenes this season of all seasons would be an epic watch and Gerrard is box office. Something changed with the squad this season, there is a steely focus in everything Gerrard and the players say and do.

I can't see it though, even more so with Covid.

latest

The club was approached to make a documentary on Gerrards first season, but it was rejected for a multitude if reasons.

Jeff Bezos is a big bluenose. Used to drink in the Louden at Duke Street.
I'm sure I seen him watching the walk in whitburn in 2007, he was wearing a union Jack bowler hat and a red hand cape
Nah, you must be mixing him up with someone else.

Jeff used be on the big drum with Larkhall Rising Star FB before they folded.

One year, he burst the drum skin whilst ‘geeing it laldy’ and was desperate for a new one to be quickly delivered..... he only wished there was an ultra fast shopping service available. This planted the seed and as they say, the rest is history.

Back