Rangers and Frankfurt Fans - It's Getting Messy

Great to see. Hope everyone enjoys their time out there and we’re bringing home that big vase like trophy. N

On another note get some of our wordsmiths to knock up some lyrics to flesh out what has always been a great song.

Great to see. Anything I've read online from their fans has been respectful of Rangers and they see it as a special final between two traditional clubs.

Mclaughlin just broke a thumb in his excitement to tap into this thread. :))
Just watched the 9 news for the first time ever to see how it was reporting on Seville, and noticed McLaughlin is there on a rooftop. He's quite brave going to Seville with so many Rangers fans there but maybe he had no choice with the job he does.

Just back to our hotel after dinner in town centre. I’m struck by how much we seem to have outnumbered Frankfurt today. Maybe they don’t wear their colours as much on the eve of a game but I literally saw 100 Gers tops for every German one. I’m sure they’ll be at the game in huge numbers but you didn’t get that impression this evening.

Just back in the digs . The Germans couldn't have even more than friendly enough. Tomorrow is a different story right enough .we'll see what Tomorrow brings.

We’re in Malaga and any Frankfurt fans we’ve met have been sound.

I think Chris Sutton put a tweet out asking them to behave so they’ve obviously taken note.

Back