Rangers and Frankfurt Fans - It's Getting Messy

Spare a thought for the Bears stuck at home missing out on all of this. Seriously enjoy it every one out there, make friends with fans of our German opponents who seem to be so like us, and bring that big silver trophy back for us all.
WATP.

I am now living in Canada and have a German guy two doors down. I think I'll go and batter him unless he buys me off with beer. One will do as he is a good guy. Similarly I have a Russian family across the road at 34 unless he has invaded and occupied 33. Again, a really nice family and free with his vodka.

Spare a thought for the Bears stuck at home missing out on all of this. Seriously enjoy it every one out there, make friends with fans of our German opponents who seem to be so like us, and bring that big silver trophy back for us all.
WATP.
Tell me about it.

Mate just posted a picture of him with McCoist and said he was chatting with Emma Dodds.
The bastard.

I am now living in Canada and have a German guy two doors down. I think I'll go and batter him unless he buys me off with beer. One will do as he is a good guy. Similarly I have a Russian family across the road at 34 unless he has invaded and occupied 33. Again, a really nice family and free with his vodka.
Nice to make friends whatever the nationality and since my Russian Standard is almost finished and now sanctioned I would make pals with him and hopefully his vodka bottle.

Strange to think that according to the Spanish police we have invaded Sevilla with greater numbers than the Russians tried to take Ukraine with.At least we are friendly.

They'll be fine mate. Our support know how to handle themselves and the Spanish cops don't f*ck about.
True mate. Just ashame they didn't want to bring the oktoberfest sensibilities, it's a final - a joyous occasion. You's want to scrap, do it against St Pauli or Hertha Berlin ffs.

Tell me about it.

Mate just posted a picture of him with McCoist and said he was chatting with Emma Dodds.
The bastard.
Really, really hope everyone out there enjoys the occasion, both Bears and Frankfurt supporters (until we win the game), but folks telling us how great the event we are missing is a bit beyond the pale.

Ach, just because we’re not there is no reason for them not to enjoy. Although on second thoughts they also have the advanatge of not having to listen to Craigan. Hmmm!

Last edited:
Spanish Police just been on the Dutch telly saying they were gearing up to stop fans without tickets trying to get in. He said he was expecting trouble.

Only thing I seen the entire day was 3 pissed up Frankfurt fans who seemingly had just received a kicking, looking to fight anyone who was an easy target. The main instigator started on couple of inoccent young bears. Didn't want to get involved but had my eyes on these the guys for several minutes, got a hold of the guy and let the 3 of them know in no uncertain terms what was going to happen. Put you shirts back on, look at the ground and leave.

The brave German sausage then declared it was SEVILLA fans who attacked him ran over to 4 women local Women maybe early 30s and started punching lumps out them.

I think it's the worst thing I've seen in 20 Years of travelling for euro games

Only thing I seen the entire day was 3 pissed up Frankfurt fans who seemingly had just received a kicking, looking to fight anyone who was an easy target. The main instigator started on couple of inoccent young bears. Didn't want to get involved but had my eyes on these the guys for several minutes, got a hold of the guy and let the 3 of them know in no uncertain terms what was going to happen. Put you shirts back on, look at the ground and leave.

The brave German sausage then declared it was SEVILLA fans who attacked him ran over to 4 women local Women maybe early 30s and started punching lumps out them.

Last edited:
Because one incident because 2 or 3 incidents and one person becomes 10 becomes a mob and then the entire support were involved

Give them no ammunition
In an ideal world, they would get no ammunition but social media unfortunately spoils that! Forget about them and focus on the famous Glasgow Rangers winning the Europa League!

It’s getting out of control now.

Knueller wrote:

Even in the city one is greeted again and again when one meets. A really cool endgame opponent.

“It's correct. Lots of high fives and hugs from Scots. However, we have already found several pubs where the beer has run out”

It’s getting out of control now.

“It's correct. Lots of high fives and hugs from Scots. However, we have already found several pubs where the beer has run out”

Disgraceful behaviour, has anyone carried out a risk assessment on these high fives? Someone could get seriously hurt. In fact thousands already are, but that's unrelated mental damage

As much as that video is great to see their Ultras wont be as friendly they are nuts and dont give a fook

Hopefully the wider media pick up on this when they start their nonsense

Stay safe bears we are the good amongst the 1000’s

When we win we should bring them home for the open top bus party.

I suppose the lads can come too, everyone anyone B-D

Back