Rangers And Molton Brown.

Really decent partnership that.

Remember Crouch saying in one of his podcasts that he always knew he was a big fancy club (Chelsea in this case) because they had Molton Brown dispensers in the shower area.

Small things, but all important.

Bisgrove must be rubbing his hands at the amount of untapped potential we have commercially.

Delighted at this. Another small positive.

You can only imagine the sheer devastation in the O’Halloran household at this news :D

Discount for Season Ticket holders then?

"Molton Brown will provide luxury bath, body, hand and hair products at both Ibrox Stadium and the Hummel Training Centre for players, as well as providing exclusive offers for supporters."

Excellent news. Any discounts for fans, the Mrs buys their £20 hand soap like it's going out of fashion. Don't mind a wee Tobacco Abdolute shower gel myself

All kidding aside , anyone who’s ever used the Molton Brown black crack peppercorn shower gel for men will understand why this can’t be a bad partnership .

I used to emerge from the shower smelling like a jungle fresh Greek god using the stuff .

But now that I’m a family man with kids , it’s far too dear so I’m lucky to get Timotei and a bar of dove soap :D

Superb brand to be associated with.

Surely they’re already thinking about all the Bluebell scented products they can launch for us.

A Bluebells Are Blue candle would be excellent marketing.

I love Molton Brown. Buy it all the time so hopefully there’s a decent discount for ST or shareholders.

Another step forward for the commercial team.

Even more excuse to stock up.

Recharge Black Pepper shower gel is awesome.
The wife says I’m a shower gel snob but now I’m just being staunch.

I'm an Imperial Leather man but my daughters say that they make top of the range luxury products and they are impressed. So more commercial progress by the club. Excellent.

Back