Rangers And Molton Brown.

I await loads of "what's the point" posts, but this is what a proper commercial team do. Not that long ago, Windass was being used to promote our official vape sponsor in a field up the back of the training centre.

Impressed with this yet again from the new commercial team.
Really encouraging to see these signs of commercial growth. Myself and others on here have been banging on about this aspect of income and how poor it was under the previous incumbent of the role.

I await loads of "what's the point" posts, but this is what a proper commercial team do. Not that long ago, Windass was being used to promote our official vape sponsor in a field up the back of the training centre.

Impressed with this yet again from the new commercial team.

That'll be the Hai Karate wearers!

Good to see the commercial team getting a decent partner.

Great news to have such a strong brand associated with our club. In good company too with England, Spurs and ROYAL Ascot! :)

Reactions: o7o
The manager will be a big factor in this when coupled with the size of the club its a no brainer for brands

Great news that we are attracting partners great exposure for club and Wont need to worry about boycotts from the poets as they dont buy beauty products

Impressive from the commercial team. Well known brand, and a great tie up for us.
this is what we as rangers fans should be used to in terms of commercial activity, being linked with some of the best brands on the planet. We are a class act as an institution, a lot of people forget that. No wonder top brands want a tie up with us. Long may it continue I say

This’ll have the filth lurkers on here googling like fcuk.

‘Ehhh, wits molton brown’

they wont be googling that at all

they will be trying to figure out what the hell soap and aftershave is

I spent a few quid in their shop for Christmas presents. I've never used any of their stuff but I've got family who like it

Personally, I would have went with Blue Stratos.
But I am glad the club is moving in the right direction commercially.

Back