Rangers And Molton Brown.

The launch scent is going to be called 'Sweet Smell Of Success'. Apparently it has 55 different ingredients in it with undertones of Bluebells and the Blue Sea.

Actually had to ask the wife who Molton Brown were, thought it was a firm of solicitors from off the radio.:eek:

Bit of a lynx person but will give them a try when I’ve saved up enough cash :p

Very good partnership for both Rangers and Molton Brown.

Much better than that Nivea and Head and Shoulders shite.
been a while since i used that more of a Dip&Go kind of guy now though the Nivea moisturizer keeps the head shiny :)

had a look at these today

Cmon to fck are some of you seriously spending £22 on deodorant?

I’ll be honest, I’ve never heard of this company, maybe that’s because I wait for Adidas Ice Dive to hit £1 in Tesco and buy four at a time. Christ, I thought I was pushing the boat out the other week spending £3 on Rock Face.

Whatever floats your boat, chaps :))

Molton Brown?
Is it stuff that you get in Amsterdam cafes?
I am sure The Stranglers had a song about it?

Can't imagine it will be in the soap dispensers on the concourse.

Will probably only be in players area/hospitality at Ibrox, and at Auchenhummel.

Heart and handwash.
f748dc803aaf9ffb4d49972f716ea107.gif

What Patreon tier is that?

Molton brown is the business. Cracked black pepper shower gel is the one.
Nah mate. The cracked pepper stuff is amazing, I'll give you that. But Yuan Zhi (formerly Ylang Ylang) is the daddy. For real men. :p

The Mrs though was gutted a few years back when her favourite wild idigo got discontinued. Worse still they brought it back as a special last Christmas then stopped making it again, just to remind her what she was missing. She's still sore about it. I buy her others from the range and they're "lovely" but they're never 'as good as my wild indigo" :))

Really decent partnership that.

Remember Crouch saying in one of his podcasts that he always knew he was a big fancy club (Chelsea in this case) because they had Molton Brown dispensers in the shower area.

Small things, but all important.

Bisgrove must be rubbing his hands at the amount of untapped potential we have commercially.
Yeah they do , spotted it a few years ago when i was on the tour.
Googled it to see the price and nearly fainted , £20 for a tub of shower gel !

Nah mate. The cracked pepper stuff is amazing, I'll give you that. But Yuan Zhi (formerly Ylang Ylang) is the daddy. For real men. :p

The Mrs though was gutted a few years back when her favourite wild idigo got discontinued. Worse still they brought it back as a special last Christmas then stopped making it again, just to remind her what she was missing. She's still sore about it. I buy her others from the range and they're "lovely" but they're never 'as good as my wild indigo" :))
A get 6 bottles at Christmas my favourite present haha. The little things ylang ylang smells tidy anaw. I cant disagree with you. I'm even attracted to myself after using the stuff.

My god it's a long way from the day of the shipyards on here. What's happened to football supporters fawning about soap and aftershave. Nothing a good bar of carbolic Can't sort out.:))
When Auchenhowie first opened I was on a tour led by Sandy Jardine.

In the shower area there were soaps and shampoos fitted in holders all around with a well stocked cool-drinks cabinet just outside.

Sandy was shaking his head ruefully. "In my day we all piled into the one big bath at Ibrox and the gaffer threw in a bar of carbolic soap."

Last edited:
When Auchenhowie first opened I was on a tour led by Sandy Jardine.

In the shower area there were soaps and shampoos fitted in holders all around with a well stocked cool-drinks cabinet just outside.

Sandy was shaking his head ruefully. "In my day we all piled into the one big bath at Ibrox and the gaffer through in a bar of carbolic soap."
Remember getting his autograph at queen street station when I was a kid. Thanks for that story, a real legend.

Nice wee Rangers crest monogrammed bar of soap, would be a nice birthday present.

However with the lack of puns so far, i'm washing my hands with this thread, for now.

Nice wee Rangers crest monogrammed bar of soap, would be a nice birthday present.

However with the lack of puns so far, i'm washing my hands with this thread, for now.
Rangers branded Molton Brown would be phenomenal. And some of the guys on this thread, who's better halves are clearly missing out due to their men's ignorance :p, might finally get their missus some quality presents for a change that they actually want. Dove gift sets don't wash for Christmas and Bithdays I'm sorry to say guys. Aye, even if thats thats what she normally uses. :rolleyes: Incoming!!!!

Now Rangers, time to announce Elemis. :))

Molton Brown is excellent - very pleased about this partnership. Not cheap stuff mind, especially in Richmond upon Thames!

Bought the black pepper shower gel yesterday, see what it's like.
Wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't this thread lol
Took delivery of the Black Pepper shower Gel this morning via Amazon.

Looking forward to trying it based on the recommendations of my follow FF Gents
You won't be disappointed. And this is exactly the reason quality companies will want to partner with us. And more will surely follow.

As I've said before, I'd recommend the Ylang ylang too (a wee trip to Debenhams for a sniff test if you're not too sure. If you're man enough that is. If not, just say your looking for something for the misses, which come to think of it you should be doing anyway :oops:).

I'm lucky that my family gift a lot of Molton Brown at Chrismas etc so I use their products regularly and I've tried a fair selection over the years (which are all great), but for me these two (pepper and ylang) are the stand outs that I would actually buy myself if I didn't aready have plenty :p, although it has to be said the coastal cypress and sea fennel bath salts I'm using just now deserve a mention too and could very well be on santas 'preferred list' in future.

But even for those rightly thinking it's a bit expensive for their budgets and don't have anyone to buy them it as a gift, it's worth treating yourself to at least a bottle to have around for those special occassions imo. It doesn't need to replace your daily body wash which would cost a fair whack.

Jeez I sound like one of their reps. Should get commission.

You won't be disappointed. And this is exactly the reason quality companies will want to partner with us. And more will surely follow.

As I've said before, I'd recommend the Ylang ylang too (a wee trip to Debenhams for a sniff test if you're not too sure. If you're man enough that is. If not, just say your looking for something for the misses, which come to think of it you should be doing anyway :oops:).

I'm lucky that my family gift a lot of Molton Brown at Chrismas etc so I use their products regularly and I've tried a fair selection over the years (which are all great), but for me these two (pepper and ylang) are the stand outs that I would actually buy myself if I didn't aready have plenty :p, although it has to be said the coastal cypress and sea fennel bath salts I'm using just now deserve a mention too and could very well be on santas 'preferred list' in future.

But even for those rightly thinking it's a bit expensive for their budgets and don't have anyone to buy them it as a gift, it's worth treating yourself to at least a bottle to have around for those special occassions imo. It doesn't need to replace your daily body wash which would cost a fair whack.

Blows mateys out the water.

I will try the ylang next based on your recommendation.

Frankensense and Allspice hand wash is brilliant.
It's expensive but comparing it to that Bayliss & Something it's stronger and longer lasting. Oozes quality.

A great sponsorship imo.

Back