Rangers announce £6,750,000 share offer to fans - Rangers shares have been issued

Agree. It’s just great we’re all helping our magnificent club getting back to where we belong.

The board have done so much with their millions.

Without a doubt mate, we have literally been to hell and back with our club but without the likes of Dave King, Paul Murray and the likes of John Bennet, Douglas Park more recently and I know there are plenty of other good men who haven’t been mentioned

All of them I will be eternally grateful too, it’s scary to think were and what we could’ve been without them.

If we made the champions league this year and won the league next I certainly wouldn’t grudge any of the major investors over the last 5 year a small chunk of 2 pots of gold.

Does anyone know how much the total raised was? I read somewhere earlier it was around £5m but I don't know if that's confirmed or not?

I have my share certificate on the wall but those names ruin it and bring back painful memories. Wish they could be reissued.
You will be able to get your existing shares onto the Tifosy site, so you then have your total shareholding in your account

Get your new certificate printed

Without a doubt mate, we have literally been to hell and back with our club but without the likes of Dave King, Paul Murray and the likes of John Bennet, Douglas Park more recently and I know there are plenty of other good men who haven’t been mentioned

All of them I will be eternally grateful too, it’s scary to think were and what we could’ve been without them.

If we made the champions league this year and won the league next I certainly wouldn’t grudge any of the major investors over the last 5 year a small chunk of 2 pots of gold.

Agree.

As you say, if we get 2 CLs in a row, maybe let these guys take say 10m back between them to give them at least some of their cash back ?

We would still be quids in.

Agree.

As you say, if we get 2 CLs in a row, maybe let these guys take say 10m back between them to give them at least some of their cash back ?

We would still be quids in.

I wouldn’t grudge whatever they get mate - they fully fully deserve it - mad to think we could be getting the tune of 60 million in the space of a year just for reaching there.

But as our manager said and still says, one game at a time :D.

Sincerely hope out collective purchases go some way to helping the club reach the CL this season. Do that then with the riches coming the club’s way we can potentially see a sustained period of dominance. And for the record I’d be content for the biggest investors in the King/Park era to take some* of the money back as repayment.

Wasn't expecting the address to be on the certificate, I don't own the house I live in, so that will be out of date at somepoint.

I won't be printing my cert anyway so it's of no real consequence, just an observation.

Didn't get an email but just checked my tifosy account and I've got my shares.
Anyone else had this experience?
Yeah I was the exact same , as long as it’s on the tifosy website we will be fine B-D , I only checked once seen everyone else mentioning about the email

My first AGM was at the Mitchell Theatre back in the early 80's when Rangers where going through a difficult time on the park. Shareholders wanted to ask Jock Wallace questions about why the team wasn't playing well but the board said he couldn't as he wasn't a member of the board but that didn't go down too well with the shareholders. I can't remember what happened after that if he got the chance to answer any questions or not.

Wasn't expecting the address to be on the certificate, I don't own the house I live in, so that will be out of date at somepoint.

I won't be printing my cert anyway so it's of no real consequence, just an observation.

Agreed.

I could have done without that.

Did you use a UK address?

Is that based on anything other than your opinion? Dont mean that to be cheeky.
Just the numbers.

c.5000 investors, average likely to be between £700-800.

The average might be higher but I would be surprised if it was and to get to 6.75M off 5000 investors it would need to be £1350.

Havent tried this, but if you move and then change your address on your Tifosy profile, maybe it will update your certificate?

I sent an email to Tifosy last night enquiring about nominee accounts. I already have a previous shareholding.
“I would be grateful if you could outline the procedure & associated costs of moving my 2000 shares out of Tifosy, and also the procedure & costs of transferring my existing shareholding in. This would help inform me what next steps I will take.”

The procedure is the same either way, and there is an administration fee of £25 for all transfers into or out of the Tifosy Nominee. We will be issuing information on how to make transfers in and out in due course, I have noted your email address for this communication.

By transferring your Shares out of the Tifosy Nominee and into direct ownership, you will be responsible for any contractual or administrative arrangements with the Company. You should note that direct shareholders will not benefit from the Tifosy Nominee benefits and by electing to transfer your Shares you will confirm that: (i) you will be personally responsible for any administration of such shares including voting; (ii) you will not have access to the Tifosy Portfolio for such shares; and (iii) you will not have access to the Tifosy Exchange (secondary market) for such shares. By transferring your other Shares into the Tifosy Nominee, you will be able to take advantage of the above benefits.

I sent an email to Tifosy last night enquiring about nominee accounts. I already have a previous shareholding.
“I would be grateful if you could outline the procedure & associated costs of moving my 2000 shares out of Tifosy, and also the procedure & costs of transferring my existing shareholding in. This would help inform me what next steps I will take.”

The procedure is the same either way, and there is an administration fee of £25 for all transfers into or out of the Tifosy Nominee. We will be issuing information on how to make transfers in and out in due course, I have noted your email address for this communication.

By transferring your Shares out of the Tifosy Nominee and into direct ownership, you will be responsible for any contractual or administrative arrangements with the Company. You should note that direct shareholders will not benefit from the Tifosy Nominee benefits and by electing to transfer your Shares you will confirm that: (i) you will be personally responsible for any administration of such shares including voting; (ii) you will not have access to the Tifosy Portfolio for such shares; and (iii) you will not have access to the Tifosy Exchange (secondary market) for such shares. By transferring your other Shares into the Tifosy Nominee, you will be able to take advantage of the above benefits.
Pretty sure that process was explained in the Ts & Cs from the offer mate, including the cost.

I guess you simply take them out of Tifosy and the confirm with the Registrar (Link) that you have additional shares in your name. They might explain in more detail in due course by the sound of things.

Back